Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Looking for mums-to-be in and around London

(1 Post)
Ninjania Thu 22-Sep-11 14:06:36

To all mums-to-be:

Hi, I'm 27 and live in north London and I just started a post-grad degree in developmental psychology at Birkbeck, to afterwards train as a Child Psychotherapist. One of the course components is mother-infant onservation, and I am currently looking for a mum-to-be who is due to give birth between October and December 2011, and who is happy for me to visit her in her home once a week to observe her developing a maternal bond with her new baby.

My role as an observer will be non-intrusive, neutral and benign, and would last for about 12 months.

A reference letter from the British Association of Psychotherapists will be provided, as well as a promise of absolute confidentiality. Please also note that all mother-infant observation students at The University of London undergo an enhanced CRB disclosure.

If you think this might be for, or you know someone who might be interested, please get in touch. I would love to hear from you. And don't hesitate to ask any questions - I know that this is a very delicate topic and I'm more than happy to tell you more about it!

Thanks so much ladies,
really looking forward to hearing from you...
Nia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now