Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2011 - the end is in sight!

(8 Posts)
OiMissus Thu 08-Sep-11 09:50:38

Is this the new thread - or has someone already opened one!?

mopsytop Thu 08-Sep-11 10:22:04

Hello! I don't think we opened a new one yet.

Sorelip Thu 08-Sep-11 12:38:41

Why, hello! How is everyone today? I had my 28 week appointment today, all is going well. Anyone else sick of peeing on command yet? smile

OiMissus Thu 08-Sep-11 13:05:49

hello sorelip, what do they do at the 28 week appt? At the 24 week appt, the bump was felt, urine was checked, and the heart was listened to (first time I had heard it smile)
Yep am bored about having to remember to pee in the little jar. But am relieved that noone has asked to do an internal examination! When do they start measuring the bump?
I've been weighed once, at the 12 week scan, and never since. It all seems a bit random. (My 28 week appt is on Monday. BUt I actually reach the joy of 28 weeks tomorrow!)

Sorelip Thu 08-Sep-11 14:38:58

oimissus bump was felt, heart listened to, blood taken, and the usual pee check. One day I'll manage not to widdle on my own hand, but that day was not today. Bump was also measured, and blood pressure checked.

Have you come over to the new thread yet? I'm on an ipad so don't know how to do links.

mopsytop Thu 08-Sep-11 14:44:25

Oh is there another new thread?

mopsytop Thu 08-Sep-11 14:49:04

Found it, it's here Oi: http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1295681-December-2011-Support-tights-time

So I guess we can ditch this one then?

OiMissus Thu 08-Sep-11 15:01:22

Ah! Cheers! yep -let's dump this. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now