Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30+5 Weeks pregnant and baby has dropped already, is this normal with the 3rd baby??

(5 Posts)
becks130 Wed 17-Aug-11 15:07:12

Hi all,

I'm getting a little worried that lil man will make an early appearance as with my previous two pregnancies I didn't drop until a lot further along. Has anyone had any experience of this??

Thanks smile

CaptainNancy Thu 18-Aug-11 15:09:23

Hi- on my 2nd, he dropped around 30 weeks... didn't come out until 40+10 grin

He had a very squished little face though, bless him.

I think it's just because the muscles inside aren't as strong after 1st pg.

MeconiumHappens Thu 25-Aug-11 21:31:14

Don't worry, baby will prob po in and out til the last minute, quite normal smile

somethingkindaoooh Thu 25-Aug-11 21:44:58

I am 30 + 5 too with my second and bump seems to have dramatically dropped over the past couple of days so ur not alone. Also been having terrible BH as well, to the point that i have not been able to stand up... I've been thinking the same about the early appearance but really hoping not yet!!! Yikes...I'm so unprepared!!!

becks130 Fri 26-Aug-11 14:50:54

Thanks for all the replies. I saw the midwife yesterday who said the same as some of you, not to worry as it is my 3rd he has more space to pop in and out so does not mean that he will be early.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now