Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Classes in Whiteley/Fareham/Portsmouth/Southampton?

(2 Posts)
BabyAcorn Tue 09-Aug-11 17:53:42

I live in the Hampshire area, and from September will be taking a back seat from work. I am due Nov22nd, and quite fancied a swimming class, something that I would not usually be into, but it seems like a lovely way to relax and meet new Mummies. Any one out there at all, who knows or fancy meeting?

my1bump Sun 14-Aug-11 15:51:05

Hi, I went to aqua aerobics the other day which is on a Tuesday 6:30 at Havant Leisure center. The lady also said that she does an ante-natal pool class on a monday evening at waterlooville leisure centre. I'm only 17weeks so found the aerobics ok but might go along to the monday evening when I'm a bit bigger. hope that helps! Please can you let me know if you find anything else this way (I live in Emsworth) as I struggled to find anything for a while!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: