Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone due in Jan

(7 Posts)
Ineza Fri 05-Aug-11 15:24:44

Hi all,

I am new to this site and thought I would say hello and I would like to talk to people due in January to share the experience

nykxx Fri 05-Aug-11 19:45:00

me me me me me!!!! im due jan 7th with my 4th kiddlewink!!!!

Ineza Wed 10-Aug-11 13:36:58

Hi nykxx, wow 4th I am so tired with just the first, mine is due on the 20 Jan, I can't believe how much this process takes it out you.

my1bump Sun 14-Aug-11 15:53:37

I'm due January 20th too! Hoping I might be late and get the birthday as far away from xmas as possible! Where abouts do you live? I'm Emsworth based so going to St.Richards in Chichester.

RainbowBlue Mon 15-Aug-11 09:37:14

Hi I'm new too and due 3rd Jan...terrified i'll get the post Xmas/new year skeleton staff at the hospital envy

I'm sooo tired all the time too, get tired of saying it too lol, but at least here you guys all understand grin

Congrats all on your little ones smile

Amybecomesamum Sun 28-Aug-11 16:53:28

Hi, I'm due Jan 10th with my first. I'm presuming it'll be late and a bigger gap away from Christmas will be no bad thing.

Oeisha Wed 31-Aug-11 10:57:25

Hey all! Congrats! There's a very active thread for those of us currently due in Jan...HERE
All are welcome to join. Feel free to fling yourself into the frey...we're currently on topics of "weird dreams" and over the next few weeks are having our 20wk scans...as well as the usual grumbles about twinges, lack of sleep and generally feeling crap. Feel free also just to sit back and observe for a bit if that's what you'd prefer!
There's also a stats thread:HERE for all the due dates, scan dates and team colours...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now