Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stork visit expected April 2012. Anyone join me?

(14 Posts)
LaTristesse Tue 26-Jul-11 11:38:51

Just found out I'm 4 weeks pg, due April 2nd! Very excited (DC2) but more nervous than I was expecting to be 2nd time round... Anyone care to join me on the journey? smile

ImTheMap Tue 26-Jul-11 22:41:44

Me too, found out yesterday i'm due 3rd April with Dc2. Trying for 15 months so surprised and nervous.

LaTristesse Thu 28-Jul-11 10:09:59

Yay, well done ImTheMap! Keeping it quiet 2nd time round is much harder too! Anyone else out there?

ImTheMap Thu 28-Jul-11 10:24:49

just us then latristesse grin

im at the hospital tomorrow as i have to self inject because of miscarrage history, its not ideal but if i get baby no 2 its worth it.

worrying over no symptoms today.

LaTristesse Thu 28-Jul-11 17:29:08

There are a couple of others over on the Pregnancy page - hoping they'll join us here soon...

Best of luck at the hospital; hope it goes ok for you. smile

aprilfoolsbaby Thu 28-Jul-11 19:55:14

Can I join in please. Baby no 2 due 2nd April. DD1 was due on 1st April 2008 and was born 4th April. I guess I like early April babies! It's a lovely time of year.

mumofwilliam Thu 28-Jul-11 20:02:14

hi all, will have to join too - think due about 4th april with baby no 2. All a bit of a suprise (ish) as baby 1 is only going to be 1 in august!
Somehow doesn't feel so real this time think am still in denial!
Finding it hard to keep quiet too - told everyone last time round really early - but feeling a bit too well at moment! - sure it will all kick in soon...

ImTheMap Fri 29-Jul-11 07:04:39

Welcome ladies, fingers crossed for un eventful pregnancies.

You'll mostly find me in the corner, rocking, for the majority of the 40 weeks!

I'm a paranoid wreck already. This is pg no 5 for me, only one other managed the full term (and she was early) so please feel free to ignore most of my obsessive ramblings blush

Off to collect my meds this morning...

SandyChick Fri 29-Jul-11 19:06:49

Eeeeeeeeeee !!!!!! I'm due April 11th with dc2. Just found out, no one else knows yet not even dh- he's deployed and i wont speak to him until tomorrow morning. Arrgggg- really struggling to keep it a secret gringringrin

Sheepasaurus Sat 30-Jul-11 13:04:53

I will be due around 4th April, first baby/pregnancy. I'm terrified and excited!

Acceber Sat 30-Jul-11 13:14:45

I just got a very faint positive as early days. Fingers crossed things will stick! Think I due 12 April 2012!

scratchviolet Sat 30-Jul-11 13:42:15

Hi all. Can i join too? Just POAS this morning after wondering why I could barely stay awake in the evenings. Second baby - DD is 18months but still terrified and excited! Due 7 April I think. Did a fairly good job last time of not telling anyone till 12 weeks. But think will be much harder this time

ImTheMap Sat 30-Jul-11 17:41:19

Yeh, more people due in April! Well I'm sitting in a sunny beer garden with dh and dd wishing my lime and soda was a large glass of cold white wine... Only 8 more months grin

LaTristesse Thu 04-Aug-11 20:29:58

Looks like there's another April thread going. We should combine our efforts... Anyone care to join me in defecting?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now