Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Mums to be in Crouch End Area

(3 Posts)
chickaboo123 Fri 17-Jun-11 18:28:29

Hi,

Any Mum's to be in Crouch End Area? I am due in Dec 2011 and would love to meet Mum's to be. Have tried looking for NCT classes locally but can't find any.

Thanks

ag123 Fri 17-Jun-11 19:02:51

Hi there,

I've been half looking out for a message like this as I'm a first-timer and not local originally (grew up in Wiltshire), and also have no friends in the same position yet! Anyway, we used to live down the hill in Crouch End but are now up in Muswell Hill (have been here about three years now) so not exactly far away. I'm due right at the beginning of January (possibly New Year's Eve-eek!), but no exact dates yet as have my scan this Tuesday. I've managed to book onto an NCT course based in Muswell Hill over two Saturdays for people due mid December to mid January, but I think there were also a few that came up based in Crouch End itself. Anyway, hopefully there might be a few of us that pop up in this group and we could arrange some sort of get-together. x

ClarityMa Tue 06-Sep-11 17:23:25

I've had a baby in Crouch End....a homebirth. I really recommend pregnancy yoga there are some great teachers in the area as well as the active birth centre nearby. It really optimised health in pregnancy and helps to relax you and ease any fears you may have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now