Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Midwives online

(55 Posts)
yULeYSEES Wed 16-Nov-05 12:19:48

They've just been talking about PND on This morning and mentioned midwivesonline. It's a site online with midwives!

I'll try to put a link on this thread for anyone who may be interested.

Shaynee Mon 21-Nov-11 12:13:56

sorry last period was 18 oct...got months mixed up x

tinkerbell9169 Sat 19-May-12 12:40:15

hi i work in a hotel where we cater for mostly old people , my job is very stressful sometimes at cause me to get very light-headed , collapse , get migraines which cause me to be ill and need bed rest . i was just wondering if i asked my employer to drop my hours to 25hrs a week would he fire he.. i cant handle long hours no more before i became pregnant i could do silly hours but now can just about manage 5hrs a day. i am nearly 22weeks pregnant and just looking for advise???

PrincessSandy Fri 18-Jan-13 02:37:22

whats a non pregnant women & pregnant womens uterus size?
mines: 8.6 cm x 3.7 cm x 5.6 cm
I believe im pregnant but doctors are NO help. Low hcg.
AN YES there are women pregnant with low hcg levels. havent had a blood or urine pregnancy test possitive YET.. id only be 8 weeks pregnant right now. Need REAL medical help to.

Ladybug092 Mon 08-May-17 06:09:53

I live with my parents, and we went away one weekend, and 3 weeks later I started carving unuasl things, and I was really nausea, every week my stomach gets bigger. I still have a period "if that what you want to call it" it more like spotting. They are very very protective and they always know what I am doing and if they don't know they are always on me about what I'm doing. They don't tell me anything. Anyways I think I might have been raped and I think I might be pregnant. what do I do? with out them noticing, my mom always watch my recites and my banking account

MotherofBoy Fri 12-May-17 08:18:03

ladybug I am so sorry to hear that you have been through that, what an awful experience. I would suggest going to see your GP as they can do a blood test which obviously will be confidential and won't show any cost to your bank account etc. Please find out though as if you are pregnant you will need antenatal care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now