Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Shagged out viroids - JS Grads 2

(1002 Posts)
frakyouveryverymuch Mon 18-Apr-11 11:47:44

Our old thread ran out of space! The horror!

nickelbaalamb Mon 18-Apr-11 12:17:28

I didn't even notice!
Have you PMd everyone?

nickelbaalamb Mon 18-Apr-11 12:18:07

(obviously I noticed after I had posted, but I didn't feel it was "my place" to start a new one....)

KateeHasABunInHerOven Mon 18-Apr-11 12:26:01

Found you! grin nice shiny new thread, hurrah!

frakyouveryverymuch Mon 18-Apr-11 12:46:12

Lol at it not being your 'place' to start a thread nickel. I only started it because I had something I wanted to say and it wouldn't let me add a message and by the time I'd created a new one I'd forgotten what it was I wanted to say anyway.

I shall PM people...

frakyouveryverymuch Mon 18-Apr-11 12:55:25

Well I've just tried multiple messaging....I don't know if it works!

Do you reckon MNHQ would add a post with a linky to new thread if we smiled really, really sweetly?

BrassicaBabe Mon 18-Apr-11 12:58:15

Found you!! <waves>

nickelbaalamb Mon 18-Apr-11 13:01:18

good plan, i'll email them....

takethatlady Mon 18-Apr-11 13:40:48

Got the message

cowboylover Mon 18-Apr-11 14:36:18

Hello everyone! Nice new thread so hope we will be celebrating it with a arrival soon.

Just watched some old Michael Macintyre and he was talking about his wife when overdue and the things they read to try and was in hysterics after he said she said injesting sperm and drinking rasberry leaf tea where the best things but more than dissapointed when she asked his to wank in the tea! grin

I dont want to get over excited and its probably all just normal at my stage but might just as keeping everything crossed for very early labour. Period like pain, back ache, boobs leaking loads, upset tummy and sickness so fingers crossed at least its making me feel better that I might be getting somewhere not just getting grumpy!

frakyouveryverymuch Mon 18-Apr-11 14:37:57

cowboy if you beat me I will never, ever forgive you! You have more signs than I do...

Eskarina Mon 18-Apr-11 14:39:09

Ooh shiny new thread...

grin

cowboylover Mon 18-Apr-11 14:47:09

shock I doubt it Frak

takethatlady Mon 18-Apr-11 15:00:13

Oooh cowboy how exciting! I have forgotten how many weeks you are.

The race between you and frak is on grin

I have resorted to buying a torch and shining it at my belly to make the baby kick blush.

frakyouveryverymuch Mon 18-Apr-11 15:02:21

Doubt the lack of symptoms or doubt beating me?!

I honestly have nothing out of the ordinary to report....

cowboylover Mon 18-Apr-11 16:05:01

I am 36+2 so I think I am just going to be like this for another 5 or 6 weeks!

ConfessionsOfAnAchingFanjo Mon 18-Apr-11 16:38:36

I was thinking earlier what if Cowboy beats Frak to the baby, then I come back this afternoon to find a fight/baby possibly brewing! grin

Also grin at the Micheal McIntyre thing.

Well the PM and smiling sweetly at MNHQ worked good work viroids.

nickelbaalamb Mon 18-Apr-11 16:44:08

there we go, MNHQ is wonderful - Rachel has added a new link on the old thread for us! grin

takethatlady Mon 18-Apr-11 16:50:56

Only just saw the thread on the old post

Thanks nickel

bb I sold my tickets ages ago, when I was only about 10 weeks pregnant, and they arrived today so I have to post them now

But I have been hinting to DH that I want to spend my Grand National winnings (which have mysteriously become 'our' Grand National winnings and been usurped by him for a meal at his favourite restaurant hmm - which is a steak restaurant where everything comes rare!) on tickets. He's sort of saying 'if you really really want to go and you're definitely definitely sure we can afford it, with the travel and an overnight stay, then that's fine, go ahead and book it, I suppose' (etc etc).

What I want him to say is 'I've already booked you tickets because you are the mother of my baby and you are gorgeous and you deserve it, and my need for a steak is certainly outweighed by your love of Take That' grin <<not going to happen grin>>

I shouldn't moan - this Easter holidays he's gone into baby overdrive - he's picked out paints for the nursery, drawn a plan of all the things he's going to do in there, put loads of stuff up in the loft to get the room ready, and sorted out all the garden and the front fence. Well, I say sorted it out - this morning I went out and when I came back he'd bought a new strimmer and then strimmed straight through the cord grin. This baby better have brains or we're done for grin

takethatlady Mon 18-Apr-11 16:51:58

PS, how are you feeling cowboy?

And how's the house coaaf?

takethatlady Mon 18-Apr-11 16:52:21

PPS - posts on the old thread, not thread on the old post. Gah!

ConfessionsOfAnAchingFanjo Mon 18-Apr-11 16:57:55

I've unpacked half the kitchen. But then I was suddenly very tired and had to sneak upstairs for a nap. grin We do have a back garden though, so when the sun comes back I'll be basking like a lizard all day long <wishful thinking emoticon>

cowboylover Mon 18-Apr-11 17:15:19

Sounds like fun COAAF

TTL Cramps and period like pain are getting worse as the day is going on and back ache is horrible so on the beanbag now and working up to standing up to get the hotwater bottle out. Does anyone know if I can try out my TENs yet?

vallinnapod Mon 18-Apr-11 17:50:34

Well done COAAF - there is nothing I hate more than unpacking...well done on the choccie front though - good forward planning!

LOL at the potential 'Labour-off' between Frak and Cowboy!

TTL I feel your pain at the "just-surprise-me"! I go through it a lot with my DH. Although he often says 'Oh, I thought about getting you x' where x is something really thoughtful or lusted after on my behalf and then finishes it with 'but I didn't' shock I always wonder why he does it - if you haven't got it, don't say anything!

Went to the homeopathic hospital today which was really interesting. Apparently your hair falls out in response to stress about 3 months after the incident - hence the time it normally sheds after childbirth. If I go back 3 months it is when I have my severe bleeding so it makes sense. She also said I seen to have really under estimated the stress I went through with IVF physically and mentally (I said I didn't find it that stressful!). All tres interesting. Got something to take, even if it acts as a placebo it is better than nothing grin. Got to hear his heartbeat again too which was lovely! You just can't beat it grin

onEastarEggIGraze Mon 18-Apr-11 22:07:19

Looks like I'm back just in time to see two new arrivals! <eggs on cowboylover and frak>

COAAF have you moved then? I was awol from the last thread for so long, I'm totally not up with anyone's news blush I can confirm that I also have an aching fanjo, however.

This thread is not accepting new messages.