Talk

Advanced search

Are you due early 2011 and in Swansea/Neath area?

(5 Posts)
Ilovebeingamummy Mon 11-Oct-10 00:52:37

I am an NCT Antenatal teacher (to-be!) in Swansea and we run a Bumps and Babies group in Sketty (Bethel UR Church, Sketty SA2 9AS) Mondays in term time between 9.30 and 11.30 (drop in any time) Its just a £1 and includes drinks and biscuits. All the babies are 12mths and under and its a great way to meet others with tiny babies (or bumps!).

I have had babies myself in NPT BC, Singleton and at home as well as 3 years training to be an antenatal teacher so can pretty much cover anything you fancy a chat about if you come along!

Also I am looking for anyone locally who is due in feb/march 2011 who may be interested in an NCT doula..! I am currently doing a university training course (NCT Birth Companions), and have been at 2 births plus my own... in order to complete the training I need a family to support!

Research shows that a having a doula with you can shorten your labour by 2 hours, decrease CS chance by 50%, decrease need for pain relief and increase success in bfeeding. Anyone interested in a chat about it please let me know!!

Ilovebeingamummy Tue 12-Oct-10 23:30:00

bump

Ilovebeingamummy Sun 17-Oct-10 22:49:34

No-one?

Ilovebeingamummy Thu 28-Oct-10 22:13:02

surely there must be someone out there?!

Ilovebeingamummy Wed 01-Dec-10 18:59:46

bumps again just in case!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now