Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

mother and baby observation

(7 Posts)
lainacheek Thu 02-Sep-10 20:28:32

Hi, i am a mother of two children living in north london and training to be a child psychotherapist. As part of the training I am required to observe a mother and her new born baby for the first two years of life. I would visit once a week for an hour and just watch the interaction between mother and baby. If you think you are interested please reply to thread or you can contact me on laina.cheek@btinternet.com

Alpinechildcare Tue 07-Sep-10 18:47:50

Hi Laina

I'd happily do this, but I'm not due till Jan which might not be much use to you?

lainacheek Thu 09-Sep-10 14:08:51

Thats really great, january will be fine, can we talk through email?

Alpinechildcare Thu 09-Sep-10 21:48:53

Sure. It's office@alpinechildcare.com

mumandstudent Mon 13-Sep-10 15:28:56

would you be interested?

I am looking for a mum & baby who would be happy for me to visit for 1 hour a week?

I am a mum and a student in my final year of training as an adult Psychotherapist.

I would be an interested, regular but non-intrusive visitor, and usually mum and baby really enjoy the experience.

Learning about child development in this unique way is central to my training, and mum and baby usually appreciate the calm, weekly visits.

If you are interested please reply to this thread - thank you

mumandstudent Mon 13-Sep-10 15:30:15

would you be interested?

I am looking for a mum & baby who would be happy for me to visit for 1 hour a week?

I am a mum and a student in my final year of training as an adult Psychotherapist.

I would be an interested, regular but non-intrusive visitor, and usually mum and baby really enjoy the experience.

Learning about child development in this unique way is central to my training, and mum and baby usually appreciate the calm, weekly visits.

If you are interested please reply to this thread - thank you

Add your message here (See our Talk guidelines)

Gonce Fri 07-Oct-11 10:17:48

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now