Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Mums to be in Chiswick..

(4 Posts)
AlexMi Fri 27-Aug-10 12:39:08

Hello All
I am expecting my first baby in October and wonder if there are any other expectant or new mums in the Chiswick area keen to meet up for a chat/drink/compare experiences.
Alex

babymassagewithcaroline Wed 10-Nov-10 14:44:40

Hi there,

I found that we made most of our friends through the NCT group, also through activities like baby swimming and activities at the town hall.

I also run baby massage courses, so if you would like to join other mums on those, please see www.babymassagewithcaroline.com

I am mum to Hayley 2 1/2 and Felix, 8 months.

Caroline.

Sumi76 Wed 18-May-11 10:37:24

Hi AlexMi ! I just moved to chiswick and due with my first baby mid sept. Would love to catch up.

zan06 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:50:12

Hi, there are lots of things to do with a baby in Chiswick, lots of groups and 100s of mums around for friendship and support. There is a new group on a Saturday mornings for babies aged 0-15 months which is really fun - lots of singing and music - it aims to develop your baby's language and communication skills. You can email info@babblebugs.co.uk for more information.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: