Talk

Advanced search

Mums to be in Chiswick..

(4 Posts)
AlexMi Fri 27-Aug-10 12:39:08

Hello All
I am expecting my first baby in October and wonder if there are any other expectant or new mums in the Chiswick area keen to meet up for a chat/drink/compare experiences.
Alex

babymassagewithcaroline Wed 10-Nov-10 14:44:40

Hi there,

I found that we made most of our friends through the NCT group, also through activities like baby swimming and activities at the town hall.

I also run baby massage courses, so if you would like to join other mums on those, please see www.babymassagewithcaroline.com

I am mum to Hayley 2 1/2 and Felix, 8 months.

Caroline.

Sumi76 Wed 18-May-11 10:37:24

Hi AlexMi ! I just moved to chiswick and due with my first baby mid sept. Would love to catch up.

zan06 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:50:12

Hi, there are lots of things to do with a baby in Chiswick, lots of groups and 100s of mums around for friendship and support. There is a new group on a Saturday mornings for babies aged 0-15 months which is really fun - lots of singing and music - it aims to develop your baby's language and communication skills. You can email info@babblebugs.co.uk for more information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now