Talk

Advanced search

Wobble wobble wobble.

(18 Posts)
bigfishlittlefishcardboardbox Tue 29-Jun-10 10:35:11

My last (third) pregnancy has left me with what I think is known as a "gunt". Not only is it gunt but it's a MUFFIN gunt.

It won't go away, it wants to stick around.

I've lost weight, but not muffin gunt.

Go away muffin gunt, you are not welcome anymore!

angry

[menstrating]

DastardlyandSmugly Tue 29-Jun-10 10:38:13

What is a gunt?

TiggyD Tue 29-Jun-10 10:43:20

Gunt - The roll of fat between the gut and the thing that rhymes with gunt. wink

Marjee Tue 29-Jun-10 10:53:22

I've got one too, just didn't know what it was called!

AmazingBouncingFerret Tue 29-Jun-10 11:04:31

yup me too. Slim everywhere else apart from the offending roll of stretchmarked flab.

God I sound soooo attractive eh. grin

granhands Tue 29-Jun-10 11:05:42

i call mine a balcony.

JaxTellersOldLady Tue 29-Jun-10 11:08:02

Oh, I have one of those, it wont go away and it arrived with DS who is now 10! No matter how much weight I lose it hangs around like a spare errm tyre... Spoke to a Dr about it and they said the only way to get rid is surgery!

Needless to say I am not getting a 'tuck' unless the NHS pay for it.

Hassled Tue 29-Jun-10 11:09:11

I never knew it was a gunt. I have a sizeable gunt - youngest child is 8 blush.

DramaInPyjamas Tue 29-Jun-10 11:13:41

Never knew it was called a gunt either. Always seen it referred to as a fupa (fat upper pussy area)

bigfishlittlefishcardboardbox Tue 29-Jun-10 23:44:16

If I wear the wrong jeans I also get a camel toe. Camel toed, gunty, muffin top with bingo wings, giant ham thighs and cankles.

But you know what? It's been worth it because I have 3 very, very gorgeous children!

minkulus Wed 30-Jun-10 11:02:02

oh thank you big fish- you have made me smile! I am enormously pregnant at the moment and just know the belly is not going to go back to anywhere near approaching 'flat', so now i have a name for it......a gunt grin!!!!

minkulus Wed 30-Jun-10 11:04:03

PS bigfish, I think you sound gorgeous and i bet your children think you are fab - obviously love them enough to not be 'annoyed' at what its done to your body!

SagacityNell Wed 30-Jun-10 11:04:26

we call it an apron lol!

but no i don't know how to make it go away. I got double muffin instead of a Gunt and no its not worth it ebcause i had children. The mess and the volume remind me i had kids hmm

proudnsad Wed 30-Jun-10 11:24:47

I call it an apron too!

Tuck into your pants and be done with it!

babyicebean Wed 30-Jun-10 11:26:51

MInes called Freddie

bertie007 Tue 28-Jun-11 22:06:03

does a cesarean gunt disappear...

VanillaRooibos Tue 28-Jun-11 22:08:42

I've got one of those but I call it a 'pouch', now I know another name.
I cannot get rid of it. Even when I had horrific morning sickness with DD2 and couldn't eat anything at all, I lost loads of weight but still kept my gunt. Since been on diets, I eat healthily etc gunt's still here. Maybe I have to have it sucked away. Does it ever go??

Seabright Tue 28-Jun-11 22:10:38

Glad to know I'm not alone. My midwife called mine "the overhang" and the name's stuck. She did wonders for my self-esteem & body image

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now