Talk

Advanced search

to not wat to listen to her moaning anymore?

(3 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Thu 12-Nov-09 08:44:30

a friend who has been in the same shit situation for as long as I have known her (9 years now!) and who always says the same stuff. I'm sick of it, the amount of times I've told her what she needs to do to sort it him out is ridiculous.

But she doesn't. She just carries on with it and moans.

Its NOT an abuse situation or anything like that, just IMO a lazy arsehole situation.

Don't get me wong, I feel for her, but I felt for the the first time she talked about it 8 years ago, now its just boring.

AgentZigzag Thu 12-Nov-09 11:06:43

I know what you mean about going round and round in circles with someone. If in the past I've found this to be the case with a boyfriend about problems in the relationship, then it's probably time to wind it down as nothing's ever going to change. This might be the case with your friend.

To be honest, I think it's amazing you've not said anything before now. Nine years?? It would have done my nut in lol

slushy06 Thu 12-Nov-09 11:26:07

I know what you mean too I have cut the ties recently with a friend I have known all my life. For 10 years now she has mooned about all because some guy dosn't love her. But she is never willing to listen to her friends who have real problems.

It used to be annoying I cut ties with her the a few months ago when she went to far a mutual friend's baby had died and she had to deliver the baby as she was past 20 weeks and when I asked my friend how ? was coping she said '? is fine but I am not I am unable to stop crying about this but ? is ok she has had the funeral and she has been fine' Too which I said she just had to bury her child and you reckon she is fine I then threw her out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now