Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to go and hoover while DH is in bed

(4 Posts)
ThatVikRinA22 Wed 11-Nov-09 20:50:10

cos even though he got home at lunch time he still left all the sodding housework for me when i finished work at 6.15pm? he works nights, was grumpy and tired, but he hadnt done much at all other than throw some sausages and veg in the oven (and neither had DS done anything who was home ill from college though in his defence he is special needs and has a chest infection)...

so i got home, went for a run, came home, ate, then had to start tidying, doing dishes, cleaning up, putting out bins etc etc while he went off to the land of nod with n'er a care in the world.

so...now ive got the hoover out, should i go hoover upstairs? he probably wont hear it anyway..(unless i try really really hard!) im a bit pissed off that ive been at work all day, still have stuff to do, shopping to order and get a bath before im back at work at 8am tomorrow.

ChunkyMonkeysMum Wed 11-Nov-09 20:52:21

Do it!!!! grin

clam Wed 11-Nov-09 21:00:19

Can see why you're hacked off, but has he gone to bed in order to get up in the middle of the night to go to work?
If so, I'd not hoover, but Have A Talk tomorrow and lay down the law suggest he pulls his weight around the house. (which does not mean "helping" you, but DOING HIS FAIR SHARE)

ThatVikRinA22 Wed 11-Nov-09 21:51:11

well the devil on my shoulder really wanted to do it but, yep, he has gone back to bed to get up at 2am....so id better not.

just hacked me off that everything got left to me today. he isnt normally that bad but he can blot out the mess and just sit in it! drives me insane.

never mind, its all done now. im gonna have a glass of wine and unwind!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now