Talk

Advanced search

To be upset my own father (who I haven't seen in 2 years) is on Facebook and has not added me as a friend?

(5 Posts)
8oreighty Wed 11-Nov-09 14:01:24

All this time I've been sending him pictures of the kids, sending links to facebook, where I always put them. So he knows I'm on there. Then find he is too - with loads of friends.

He's a professor in the states...I haven't seen him in over 2 years...I've been living here for 12 years and he's only been to visit once, when the twins were born, oh and another time when he stopped by on a trip through "Eurpe" with my stepmonster, and he did come to my wedding. But still haven't seen him in 2 years, and no plans to visit or see his grandkids.

famishedass Wed 11-Nov-09 14:23:04

Can't you go and visit him?

Kathyis12feethighandbites Wed 11-Nov-09 14:26:29

Have you invited him to be a friend? If not you should try and see what happens....he might just think you would have asked him if you'd wanted to.

LynetteScavo Wed 11-Nov-09 14:30:28

Hve you added him as a freind and he's ignored you?

8oreighty Wed 11-Nov-09 14:32:01

Just added him, he's been on it for a while because he has loads of friends. I have been to visit him. It costs a fcking fortune for us all to go out there...4 seats on a plane...and last time I went it was really difficult and expensive. They don't cook so we had to go out for all of our meals, with 2 year old twins...not fun. I made up my mind that he can come visit us. He's never seen our house.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now