Talk

Advanced search

To really want another Christmas

(10 Posts)
Ronaldinhio Mon 09-Nov-09 22:43:41

thread except that I am so frightened of all the nasty germs I might catch
After all Father Christmas is up and down chimneys all Christmas night...do you ever think about the germs that he might spread around your house?
Also who knows where he puts his sack before coming into your house.

AIBU to ask Father Christmas to put the presents outside in a sealed chamber and wash my hands and computer after typing this thread?

WobblyPig Tue 10-Nov-09 20:34:04

Is this following on from the really silly ' handbag on work surface' thread? Or am I missing the point.

oldraver Tue 10-Nov-09 21:24:32

Surely anti-bac dispensers at every door/chimney is the way to go ?

Ronaldinhio Tue 10-Nov-09 22:40:54

sorry i was driven mental by the obsessive germ mauling coupled by the proliferation of Christmas cheer threads

lilolilmanchester Tue 10-Nov-09 22:45:57

well Santa is in and out of so many different houses, I don't think you can be too careful!! Maybe disinfectant trays for his boots & hand wash at the door/chimney? Just one question tho.... if Santa doesn't drink all the sherry, do I have to pour it away this year? Previously, I've just finished off the leftovers myself. That might not be too safe???

juneybean Tue 10-Nov-09 23:09:11

It depends if he drinks straight from the bottle or if you're going to put a measure in a glass <ponders>

lilolilmanchester Tue 10-Nov-09 23:33:59

<<<psst, wobbly, think you're perhaps missing the point?! >>>

seeker Tue 10-Nov-09 23:38:48

Never mind that - I bet he hasn't been CRB checked. Anyone dressed like that should be reported to the police if they are seen anywhere near a child.

GrimmaTheNome Tue 10-Nov-09 23:45:17

He travels so fast (I'm sure you've seen the maths and physics) that all surfaces on the sleigh - his skin, the sack etc heat up sufficiently to kill all known germs.

Santa on xmas night is never seen near a child. It's his first rule, to make sure they never see him.

Glad to allay your fears!grin

Geocentric Tue 10-Nov-09 23:49:04

Grimma, now I can enjoy Christmas in peace! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now