Talk

Advanced search

To want Jedward to be Christmas number 1

(16 Posts)
teamcullen Sat 07-Nov-09 21:57:12

The X Factor have dominated the number 1 spot now years and its really getting boring. Ok I know Jedward are X Factor but they would bring the good old tack back to the Christmas charts wink blush

LynetteScavo Sat 07-Nov-09 21:58:06

Did you by the Mr Bloby single?

You did...didn't you! hmm

YABU.

ThatVikRinA22 Sat 07-Nov-09 21:59:15

YABVVVU!

Honeypeckle Sat 07-Nov-09 21:59:20

biscuit

Wonderstuff Sat 07-Nov-09 22:00:04

biscuit

Lilyloo Sat 07-Nov-09 22:08:32

grin They would be really bad on the radio!!

RedTartanLass Sat 07-Nov-09 22:19:48

I've just voted for them...please forgive me, but just loave seeing Simon incandescent with rage!

teamcullen Sat 07-Nov-09 22:25:58

lynette- no didnt buy Mr Blobby

But I did buy Bob the Builder blush

I know they are REALLY REALLY bad. But thats what makes them so good.

Can you imagine Simon having to sign them up! grin

meerkatsandkookaburras Sun 08-Nov-09 11:25:34

i want them to win too just because they are fun!

bronze Sun 08-Nov-09 11:28:48

xfactors shite anyway so in the last few years the number ones lot has come to mean f all. It would be good for the twins (not heard them) to be number one if it just pisses that Simon Cowell off and breaks the cycle.

I never understand how they get all the artists to record the same song and then whoever wins gets theirs released. Are they all clones or shouldn't they be doing different stuff depennding on their style? Sorry don't know much about it as I avoid it like the plague.

wannaBe Sun 08-Nov-09 11:45:17

I think it's hillarious that they're still in.

I don't vote for them, and I do think they're really awful, but I also think that putting them through for entertainment value alone (and you can't tell me that they're the best of what applied) is coming back to bite the producers and it serves them right.

And tbh, I don't think that anyone is outstanding this year (obviously some are better tha others and I love Olly and would like him to win), but I don't think it will really matter who wins as I can't see any of them having a fabulous career at the end of it all.

howmuchdidyousay Sun 08-Nov-09 14:25:46

They wouldn't be worse than Gazza's Fog on the Tyne

UnquietDad Sun 08-Nov-09 14:28:29

I enjoy The X-factor but I'd rather something else was Christmas no.1. Last decent song to be Christmas no.1 was "Sound of The Underground", in 2002, and before that "Stay Another Day", which was 1994.

Lilyloo Sun 08-Nov-09 21:05:05

grin they are really in with a chance now

cornsilkwearscorsets Sun 08-Nov-09 21:07:19

sound of the underground? You're obsessed.

DiamondHead Sun 08-Nov-09 21:10:54

I heard the winners get to perform on American Idol.

John and Edward on American Idol would be so funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now