Talk

Advanced search

To have cbeebies on so I can cope with lots of children!

(8 Posts)
JackBauer Sat 07-Nov-09 15:39:38

I am watching a friends youngest so her other kids and DH can visit her and the new baby in hospital <waves to tots2ten>
Don't get me wrong, I offeredand am happy to do it, but it means I have 4 children aged just over 1, 2, 2.5 and 3.5 in here.
The youngest is t2t's DS and he is toddling around quite happily after the girls, who are being a bit too overexcited, so I ahve put the telly on so that they calm down and stop fighting over the lego!

And I am being really good by MNing as well aren't I! (I am on the sofa 2m away from them all)

[crap babysitter emoticon]

TheArmadillo Sat 07-Nov-09 15:40:39

YANBU

LilianGish Sat 07-Nov-09 15:42:30

YANBU - I don't know how anyone coped before the advent of Cbeebies!

JackBauer Sat 07-Nov-09 15:57:17

Oh goodgrin
I have eden on now as there was something I wanted to watch. I opened up a cardboard box earlier and leaned it up by the toys so DD1 and t2t's DD are in the 'house' playing doctors (there is a sick dinosaur that apparently needs biscuitshmm) My DD2 is playing lego and t2t's DS is taking a stuffed parrot for a walk!

Sbeanmum Sat 07-Nov-09 21:22:38

Sounds like lots of fun! Hope you have feet up with large glass of wine now

JackBauer Sat 07-Nov-09 21:39:22

It actually was! I turned telly off as I couldn't hear and put Kids radio on and we played musical bumps, which was hysterical as DD2 doesn't quite get it.
They just amused each other without trying to kill each other, which is what my 2 normally do!
I think that first post was me panicking as the eldest had got a bit overexcited at being able to play together and were running around screechinghmm

dilemma456 Sat 07-Nov-09 21:42:51

Message withdrawn

Sbeanmum Sat 07-Nov-09 21:44:20

Fabulous! Love musical bumps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now