Talk

Advanced search

to think that Cookie Monster does not really love cookies?

(7 Posts)
Ponymum Tue 03-Nov-09 21:05:33

AIBU to think that Cookie Monster does not really love cookies, because if he did he wouldn't waste so much cookie by shoving them randomly in his mouth so that half of it ends up on the floor. If he truly loved cookies surely he would eat them more carefully?

thisisyesterday Tue 03-Nov-09 21:10:56

he does love them, his love is so intense that it makes him behave in a crazy manner and just stuff.all.those.cookies.in.his.mouth NOW

preciouslillywhite Tue 03-Nov-09 21:21:13

and how could he have composed this beautiful, lyrical ballad to the cookies if he did not, in fact, love the cookies? Hmmm? Hmmm?

RainRainGoAway Tue 03-Nov-09 21:22:35

None of them ever go in.

Very sinister. I think the hand is on the Atkins diet or something.

TrillianAstra Tue 03-Nov-09 21:23:35

I think he loves to scrunch them up but not to swallow.

cookielove Tue 03-Nov-09 21:27:39

as a cookie lover my self, i understand his need for greed, when one thinks of eating cookies all you can think is eat eat eat hence why lots fall by the way side while eating, he prob picks them up later to munch on.

OneLonelySock Tue 03-Nov-09 21:34:53

Aw, c'mon, if you were as obviously as rich as da Cookie is, wouldn't you sometimes want to buy more cookies than you can eat and roll them all over your face?

I know I would.

That's not too strange is it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now