Talk

Advanced search

To hate most of the stuff in Graze boxes

(8 Posts)
Sharpyharpy Sun 01-Nov-09 16:52:36

But keep having them as love the little boxes and the poncey feeling I get opening them in the office? And yes, have tried changing the contents but most of it tastes like cardboard or is those horrible rice things which are cardboard with spice on them.

TrillianSlasher Sun 01-Nov-09 17:04:24

I thought you could pick things you like/don't like and only get the tasty ones?

Sharpyharpy Sun 01-Nov-09 17:13:46

lol - they are better when no postal strike on but alot of the stuff now is designed to ''last'' hence lots of rice cake stuff - I eat all the nice stuff and the kids get all the healthy stuff in thier lunch boxes lol

YABU lol
I LOVE the postal strike boxes
I've had all kinds of yummy things in mine, like this week I got crystalized ginger, brazil nuts with chocolate buttons, dried cranberries and a crazy raisin mix grin

I got olives recently too which I was overjoyed about

they still have to give you stuff that you have rated so I don't understand why you are getting stuff you don't like? it takes a while but just make sure everything you don't like is set to 'bin'

also, what rice cake things do you get?? I haven't had anything that vaguely resembles a rice cake lol

AlaskaNebraska Sun 01-Nov-09 20:46:07

its like chuffing veg boxes
just buy what YOU want fgs

ABatDead Sun 01-Nov-09 20:51:20

Alaska - agree there.

I tried a organic vegetable box delivery. Expensive, sometimes rotting, no better than what I could buy in a good supermarket.

Got the impression we were being used to dump whatever the suermarkets had rejected.

alicet Sun 01-Nov-09 20:52:22

UM... If you don't like it then cancel it ffs! just been on their website (hadn't heard of graze boxes before) and there is no contract so if you don't like it just cancel!!!!!

southeastastra Sun 01-Nov-09 20:53:14

recession? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now