Talk

Advanced search

To think that John and Edward from X factor are rubbish and the public are demented for voting for them.

(68 Posts)
pigletmania Sat 31-Oct-09 22:58:27

I am sure that they are very nice boys but John and Edward have no singing talent at all, this weeks contribution just confirmed that. Why or why do the general public vote them in every week, I aam sick of it, especially when last weeks girl group got voted off, they were by far better than these two ahhhhhh angry

FiveGoMadonTheDanceFloor Sat 31-Oct-09 23:01:08

Missed it this week what did they sing?

Inghouls2 Sat 31-Oct-09 23:02:13

YANBU.. they were, without doubt, shite!

pigletmania Sat 31-Oct-09 23:07:08

We will rock you by Queen, my ears were hurting by the time they had finished. They were out of time and out of tune.

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sat 31-Oct-09 23:08:17

i agree.

FiveGoMadonTheDanceFloor Sat 31-Oct-09 23:09:23

Oh God, what a desecration of a great song.

babyOcho Sat 31-Oct-09 23:12:54

it was really entertaining though, we couldnt believe what we were watching.

MmeGoblindt Sat 31-Oct-09 23:13:43

YABU unless you voted for someone else.

A lot of people moan about them but never vote.

pigletmania Sat 31-Oct-09 23:16:12

no i did not vote but mabey i should, my brother has been voting for them TWICE each week angry grrrrrrr

ilovepiccolina Sat 31-Oct-09 23:20:50

People vote for them to wind up Simon! They have gone too far in the competition, they're not good enough.

MmeGoblindt Sat 31-Oct-09 23:21:40

Would someone pleeeeeeeeeease vote for any act other than them or Lloyd.

I would but can't as I am not in the UK

Firawla Sat 31-Oct-09 23:25:15

yanbu they are rubbish

fraggletits Sat 31-Oct-09 23:45:37

They are really bad - did anyone think Danyl's lost it as well? Talk about crestfallen.

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sat 31-Oct-09 23:57:53

only abit.but im not admitting it.what was it about him being most hated though?hmm!i love him although was bit disapointed tonight.missed ollie as tv gave up.and missed whoever was before danyl as was out looking at tractors as you do.

GroundhogsRocketScientist Sun 01-Nov-09 10:06:01

Who was it that did that song, I kissed a girl... was it Lloyd? The little blond lad?

GOD that was so out of tune it hurt my ears... there were a few really rubbish ones this week.

Oh and who else has noticed that Jamie Afro's Afro is getting smaller week by week? He'll be Jamie flat-top, or Jamie Shawn if he goes much further... LOL

GroundhogsRocketScientist Sun 01-Nov-09 10:07:33

LOL, oh yes pigletmania.. PLEEEEASSSE SIT on your brother next week.. we can't have double votes for that pair of no talents! grin

BrokkenHarted Sun 01-Nov-09 10:14:24

I enjoy them but would never vote for them because there are not good and it is a singing competition!

unfitmother Sun 01-Nov-09 10:15:48

My kids want to vote for them every week, I make the call for them but I keep on pressing the wrong last digit! wink

I just can't do it! grin

BrokenBananaTantrum Sun 01-Nov-09 10:19:58

They are terrible. I get hacked off when other people keep getting kicked out when they are soooo much better singers. I vote for danyl cos I like him.

They make my ears hurt and Louis is so annoying about some of the other artists because he knows his are crap so he feels like he has to rubbish everyone else. grrrrrr

mumandlovingit Sun 01-Nov-09 10:23:18

they're awful.they cant sing at all.people are voting for them as they're funny and to annoy simon.

its a tragedy that they're still in the competition yet people who can sing are being voted off

danyls confidence was battered.he cant do right bless him.too much confidence and people dont like him, no confidence and people still moan.personally i love joe

thesouthsbelle Sun 01-Nov-09 10:25:49

to be fair to them, I do think that yesterdays performance by jedward was their best to date (so that's saying something!)

also only think Olly & stacy actually did well last night. Danyl has always been my firm fave but last night he was total tonk.

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Sun 01-Nov-09 10:28:58

I don't even get why kids wants to vote for twit and twat? Why? Has anyone asked their kids why? Surely they can hear that they can't sing?

I really actually hate them and I don't 'hate' many things.

Danyl was pathetic- so self pitying, he deserves to go off that pathetic performance- some fighter. I liked him until last night. I can only assume he was going for the sympathy vote. Out of tune and forgetting the words is unacceptable at this stage.

Olly was amaaaaaazing. Oh yes.

GypsyMoth Sun 01-Nov-09 10:33:41

i was sidetracked by cheryls strange dress....

puffylovett Sun 01-Nov-09 10:36:31

What Paninied said smile

Bucharest Sun 01-Nov-09 10:36:58

YANBU. They are this year's Panto Act aren't they? Maybe they could go on tour with RayPotatoFace and SameAwfulness.

I, meanwhile, need (need I tell ya,) to have sex with Jamie Afro.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now