Talk

Advanced search

To put the girls in front of the TV and do NOTHING this morning?

(10 Posts)
dilemma456 Sat 31-Oct-09 11:27:16

Message withdrawn

dilemma456 Sat 31-Oct-09 11:28:44

Message withdrawn

Prosecco Sat 31-Oct-09 11:29:35

Not at all.

Bakersman Sat 31-Oct-09 11:32:39

No YANBU. They will enjoy and you can do something with them later on. We all need a bit of relaxation

reikizen Sat 31-Oct-09 11:41:03

No excuses needed imo! Just relax as much as you can smile

cornsilk Sat 31-Oct-09 11:45:54

YANBU

PumpkinsCantDanceTheTango Sat 31-Oct-09 11:48:51

YANBU at all, you need a break

PumpkinsCantDanceTheTango Sat 31-Oct-09 11:49:19

But YABU to do nothing...you should drink tea and eat cake wink

Pixel Sat 31-Oct-09 11:52:58

Well I'm sitting here with the laptop while ds is on the computer being totally ignored. He's been there for hours actually. I might go and make myself a coffee in a mo.

I've spent the whole week running around dropping dd off at friend's houses, collecting her friends to come here and taking them home after feeding them etc (no bus route between us and other mum has no car so it's always me), taking ds horseriding etc etc. Dh is still in bed as he was working last night so I don't feel guilty about doing nothing.

YANBU 'cos if you are, then I am too wink.

bellissima Sat 31-Oct-09 12:06:05

Not at all - I was irritated as hell (sorry) by yesterday evening, having spent most of the week getting two grumpy mugwumps out of bed every morning and running round after them in order to get them on time to activities and so forth that THEY had insisted they wanted to do and I had paid for..... wished I'd just let em rot at home. Have a morning off - indeed have a day off...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now