Talk

Advanced search

to want to SLAY the fools who decided that Brabantia bin bags should be wrapped around each other in such a wierd way?

(12 Posts)
OmniDroid Thu 29-Oct-09 15:30:36

Again, bin bags everywhere. Why can't they put them in a neat roll, one bag attached to the next, like every other kind of bin bag? Whats with this overlapping them thing that they do? Take one bin bag off the roll, get another two mostly unrolled, messed up, falling about, cluttering up my already cluttered life.

Unimportant, but irritating.

Grrrrr.

TheBalladofGayTony Thu 29-Oct-09 15:32:17

i don't have this issue, i find them really easy to use.

deaddei Thu 29-Oct-09 15:32:20

YANBU.
I had that very thought yesterday whilst cleaning out my kitchen cupboaords- they just spill out everywhere.
Mine are the 50litre ones, and they're a bugger.

Whoooooooseyfruit Thu 29-Oct-09 15:35:10

get the tesco ones made for brabantia bins, they are normal on a roll with perforations, and cheaper.

FimbleHobbs Thu 29-Oct-09 15:42:45

Agree its very irritating. We started getting bigger packs from the cash and carry and they have a different design - take one out (and only one! its great!) and the next one pops up like a tissue. In fact the whole thing is like a very large pack of travel tissues. I thoroughly recommend them except the cash and carry has closed down now so no idea where we'll get the next pack when this runs out.

RustyBat Thu 29-Oct-09 15:45:27

I have my bags in a pack like Fimble describes - I think I got them from Makro.

OmniDroid Thu 29-Oct-09 15:47:38

Genuinely contemplating going to a cash and carry now. Have never been - do they let the public at large in? I thought you had to be a small business or something?

chopstheduck Thu 29-Oct-09 15:47:57

ours are like tissues too, and we didn't buy them wholesale, I think they came from amazon. Not sure why yours are so awkward.

RustyBat Thu 29-Oct-09 15:50:22

Robert Dyas have them too.

ABatDead Thu 29-Oct-09 15:50:38

Simple solution is do not use Brabantia bags. We use ordinary black bags it is possible to tuck them nder just like Brabantia bag so they do not hang over the edge. Lot cheaper too.

MrsMuddle Thu 29-Oct-09 16:09:16

John Lewis do the ones that Fimble describes too. In fact, I've never seen any other kind - only the giant travel tissue smile pack.

Ours come in the travel tissue type pack too. Bought in bulk on ebay wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now