Talk

Advanced search

Or just drunk?

(5 Posts)
hahaimawitch Wed 28-Oct-09 19:16:24

I can't get this thing out of my head, I went to a party recently and had far too much to drink. Really fun night, everyone was dancing, being silly etc.
I knew most of the people there very very well bar one couple. I ended up dancing with the husband. I have no idea how it happened and maybe I was suggestive in some way (I don't think so?) but he become very suggestive, I laughed it off as I thought best not to make a fuss however he took it further and grabbed my hand against his very hard bits blush I stopped him and pulled away but he then did it again so I scarpered rapidly.
It really threw me and I was quite shocked, probably worse because I was drunk but it was horrid. I don't know this man, it would have been out of order from someone I know but vile from a stranger.
Now a couple of weeks later I am having trouble when an over amourous DH comes at me and am flinching and keep thinking about what happened?
Am I over reacting?

BrokkenHarted Wed 28-Oct-09 19:31:03

Cant you tell your DH?

hahaimawitch Wed 28-Oct-09 19:32:47

I told him what happened but I don't know if I can tell him how I feel about him as I don't want to make him feel bad.

nula Wed 28-Oct-09 19:44:26

creepy behaviour from the bloke, but that's what alcohol can do to some people.

Put it behind you.
I have done some very dodgy, indeed shameful things under the influence in the past.
you should be less creeped out as time passes

lindsaygii Wed 28-Oct-09 20:14:58

YABU to take against DH for something stupid and unpleasant that happened at a drunken party.

This guy sounds v. unpleasant. But so what? Nothing really happened. He made a twat of himself and you left with DH and your honour intact.

<shrugs> Move on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now