Talk

Advanced search

To be having a sneaky cuddle?

(16 Posts)
Emprexia Tue 27-Oct-09 22:42:34

7mo DD fell asleep on me, i should take her to bed, but she's so warm and cuddley and isn't much of one for cuddles in the day...so i'm sitting here sniffing her head and stroking her fingers and enjoying being totally in love with her!

Tommy Tue 27-Oct-09 22:43:55

great time-wasters aren't they? smile

Haunty27 Tue 27-Oct-09 22:45:02

Awwwww. YANBU. envy

smile

mollybob Tue 27-Oct-09 22:46:43

not being at all unreasonable!!

just been doing the same with my 8 year old who came to see me before she went to bed and fell asleep beside me

this hardly ever happens any more and I loved it when she was little and I could have her all to myself for hours on end

enjoy it!

scotlass Tue 27-Oct-09 22:48:37

Definately not, I'm jealous envy. My 6mth DS is fond of the handful of hair and puuuuuuull so if he was to fall asleep on me I'd definately savour a sneaky cuddle smile

flowerybeanbag Tue 27-Oct-09 22:48:51

YANBU. Today was my last full day with DS just the two of us before DS2 arrives next week and it wouldn't take much of a peep out of him for me to rush in and give him a cuddle at the moment.

beaniesinthepumpkinagain Tue 27-Oct-09 22:49:30

YANBU!!

my oldest is 2.5 and i frequently maybe once a month if ive had a bad day, go into his room to cuddle him, his hairs so soft and smells gorgeous i feel great!

Dd is 11mnths and cuddling her is a no no, she isnt a cuddler, shes too busy or likes her bed, so when she fell asleep on my the other day just before nap time, i made dp take ds for his nap and sat with her for the whole 2hrs,

The best waste of a morning ever!

BouncingTurtle Tue 27-Oct-09 22:50:01

I can't help wanting to cuddle my ds (22mo)) all the time, he is so cuddly But he is constantly on the move!
So no YADNBU!! Make the most of it

Haunty27 Tue 27-Oct-09 22:50:07

Mine are upstairs, one's on facebook or something and the other on xbox. If I were to try and get a cuddle they'd call a helpline lol.

Sheeesh.

Enjoy it while you can. smile

fledtoscotland Tue 27-Oct-09 23:00:05

YANU at all. Every night I go into DS1's room, tuck him in and have a quick cuddle. Its the only time of day he's still enough.

diddl Wed 28-Oct-09 08:43:45

YABU to even ask! grin

You should be cuddling whilst you can & inviting those who now have to make do with cats/rabbits to come round for a go!

girlafraid Wed 28-Oct-09 08:48:02

Aaah! Just makes me want to weep a little tear of happiness thinking about lovely cuddles grin

jumpjockey Wed 28-Oct-09 08:57:16

YANBU at all, one of my favourite parts of the day is just before bedtime when dd is all dopey and rests her head on my shoulder for a few minutes just breathing softly and smelling all freshly washed [sob]

EllieG Wed 28-Oct-09 09:00:12

Oh I love love that time too! DD gets all flopsy and snuggles in and we read a story and then sing a song and she smells all lovely....
want to go home and have bedtime now....

Chrysanthemum5 Wed 28-Oct-09 09:00:19

YAdefinitelyNBU, the DCs are 5 and 2 and I love sneaky cuddles when they are asleep. Enjoy it!

Fabster Wed 28-Oct-09 09:03:57

So glad this was a bout sneaky cuddles with a baby and not an out of bounds man! grin

Enjoy it.

Mine still cuddle but the older two don't snuggle as long as the baby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now