Talk

Advanced search

to feel like putting a brick through neighbour's car window?

(4 Posts)
lisbey Tue 27-Oct-09 20:59:16

There's obviously a fault on the alarm because it goes off every time he gets in his car and has done for the last 6 weeks or so and he goes out to work before 6am Mon-Sat and early on Sundays to play golf.

I know the civilised thing to do would be have a quiet word, but it's not like he doesn't know it's a problem and frankly I'm a bit scared of him. It's a huge 4 x4 pick up truck thing, his dog is a staff, he's covered in tattoos and yes I know I'm judging him by stereotypes because he's never been anything but pleasant to me, but I have overheard him being distinctly unpleasant to others.

Ronaldinhio Tue 27-Oct-09 21:02:59

just have a word
a staffie and tatts are all the rage in his 4x4 on the golf course........

busybutterfly Tue 27-Oct-09 22:42:24

In our old flat the neighbour's stereo was their alarm - went off one Sunday morning at 7 and they were away. angry

Can soooo identify with the brick scenario!

However, if he's been pleasant to you just have a word, good luck wink

kreecherlivesupstairs Wed 28-Oct-09 07:20:27

I struggle to see the point of car alarms, nobody takes a blind bit of notice when they go off.
If I were you, I'd ask him if he could have it checked for faults. Point out that it isn't doing a lot of good if it doesn't function properly.
And make friends with the Staffie. They are the nicest gentlest breed of dog who don't deserve their reputation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now