Talk

Advanced search

To decide against sex?

(10 Posts)
PinkPatrick Fri 23-Oct-09 14:40:06

Since we got back off holiday last week, me and DH have had sex almost every night.

Last night we were sat watching a film (one I've wanted to watch for a while) and he kept touching me etc. I said "you can do that later, I'm trying to watch this" so he said "oh, ok".

So when we went to bed, my head hit the pillow and I was so exhausted I just fell asleep. I was awoken by DH asking if I wanted him to massage my back 'first'. I mumbled "what?" so he snapped "oh! you were asleep! bet you're not in the mood now!"

hmm So I said "well actually, I'm tired".

So he went in a mood saying I should have said earlier and that I shouldn't have said what I said during the movie just to change my mind as soon as we get upstairs.

So I just ignored him basically and drifted off back to sleep. This morning he's still in a mood over it.

Was it really that bad of me??

pippylongstockings Fri 23-Oct-09 14:41:40

Men..... grin

Trikken Fri 23-Oct-09 14:54:12

not at all, have done this on many occasions, i think the more they have it the more they want it. If you're tired you're tired, there will be penty more times to do it. dh has been a bit deprived at mo as 38 weeks pregnant and really not in the mood to do it much, but hasnt been complaining, which is suprising.

ginnybag Fri 23-Oct-09 15:00:03

Oh, for heaven's sake...

What is it with men and sex? Frankly, my DH would be over the moon at getting me into bed anywhere near as often as 'almost every night'

But the more we do, the more often he wants to, and he can be a pain about it too if he thinks he's 'on a promise' and then doesn't get his own way, too.

Tell him to grow up. He won't die from the lack!

Malificence Fri 23-Oct-09 15:10:15

He's being a child, do what you normally do with a sulky child and ignore him - then when he has man-flu or is knackered, pester him for sex.wink See how he likes it.

diddl Fri 23-Oct-09 15:14:09

Well, if he´s stupid enough tobelieve you when you say "you can do that later"...grin

BrokkenHarted Fri 23-Oct-09 15:28:39

oh dear.... can i disagree??

I don't think you should have said that you would later if you had no plans to. I think he maybe he should have been a tad more understanding but he was waiting (and so thinking and getting more wound up) and you refused. I would be miffed for sure if my DH had done that. We have done it to each other occassionally but have always agreed it was out of order after.

YABU

Tell him you will make up for it tonight

twopeople Fri 23-Oct-09 15:40:19

Message withdrawn

BrokkenHarted Fri 23-Oct-09 15:46:58

OOO twopeople puts it well. i am not surprised he is annoyed but taking the hump and then again this morning is a bit hmm. i would be saying to my DH 'you were outta order' not sulking.

diddl Fri 23-Oct-09 16:12:29

Well, perhaps the OP wasn´t tired when she said it, but was when later arrived.

But husband sulking the next day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now