Talk

Advanced search

or did Nick Griffin expose himself as a lying fantasist incapable of rational thought

(12 Posts)
babybarrister Thu 22-Oct-09 23:54:16

far from QT invitation being "an early birthday present" to the BNP, on that poor show I rather suspect they must be regretting accepting the Beeb's invite .... grin

VicarInaBooTu Thu 22-Oct-09 23:58:00

see the other thread!!! im happy. hes a twat. he showed he is a twat. jobs a good un.

JustAnotherManicMummy Thu 22-Oct-09 23:59:39

Unfortunately his supporters will say "he was picked on and attacked" and those who abhor him will pick out all of the stupid things he says... so sadly I don't think it will make much difference.

However, it could have been much, much worse.

babybarrister Fri 23-Oct-09 00:00:13

can you point me to other thread please!

JustAnotherManicMummy Fri 23-Oct-09 00:01:19

there are two. Both currently in most active threads on the right.

slowreadingprogress Fri 23-Oct-09 00:01:35

He made a very poor showing indeed. Good stuff.

babybarrister Fri 23-Oct-09 00:03:31

thanks for link!

MrsArchieTheInventor Fri 23-Oct-09 00:06:31

I'm actually disappointed. I thought he would have some political nous about him, being leader of a proper political party and all, but he was a sitting duck against Jack Straw and David Dimbleby. Methinks you could have put Sooty, Sweep and Sue on the panel and he would have still come off worse, and one of them only squeaks and one's mute!

shockers Fri 23-Oct-09 00:10:17

I think they must! I think they thought ( quite rightly) that many more people would watch to see exactly how he would conduct himself... I'll bet they had a record no. of viewers this evening.
He conducted himself as I thought he might...
is my MEP and I continue to be devastated by that.
It also appears that all our yr 3 studies on Romans and Vikings were wasted... it never happened... we've all ( and I stress by all I mean only the white ) been here since the ice age...hmm

shockers Fri 23-Oct-09 00:13:32

Sorry... indigenous, not white!

Vallhala Fri 23-Oct-09 00:54:50

YANBU. Simple as that.

AbricotsSecs Fri 23-Oct-09 01:03:38

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now