Talk

Advanced search

To have gone all weepy on hearing my friend got her VBA2C!

(6 Posts)

Dh thinks I have lost it.grin
I had a CS with DD1 and a VBAC with DD2 and she has 2 DC's already, both CS for unavoidable reasons (breech/sideways) so I know how she feels ot want a VBAC. SHe was gutted not to get it with her DC2 and has been fairly badly 'supported' my medical profession this time as well.

AND She has just had another DC, the opposite sex to what she has already, and had a natural birth with no pain relief!
Am just so chuffed as she was really worried she would never manage a natural birth and was getting all stressed about it.
gringringringringringrin

BalloonSlayer Thu 22-Oct-09 21:05:15

Ahh!

That's lovely.

grin

Thanks BS, I thought I was all alone there.
Although my OP is fairly acronym heavy isn't itgrin

BalloonSlayer Thu 22-Oct-09 21:27:10

I had 3 Caesareans - never had the nerve to try for any VBACs for various reasons, one of which was cowardice.

I love reading birth stories and always feel wistful when I hear about natural births that go brilliantly, ie no or few stitches, fairly quick, minimal pain relief. I always feel so happy for the mothers, and also quite envy and wonder whether I'd have had that too had I tried.

Good on both of you !

grin

vanimal Thu 22-Oct-09 22:00:54

FAB news for your friend, I am chuffed on her behalf!

I had a VBAC 4 months ago and still -bore-- -the-- pants off everyone talking about it am so pleased that I managed it.

vanimal Thu 22-Oct-09 22:02:36

blush

FAB news for your friend, I am chuffed on her behalf!

I had a VBAC 4 months ago and still -bore the pants off everyone talking about it am so pleased that I managed it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now