Talk

Advanced search

my sis is having 30 bday tomorrow been invited have sitter for kids partner wants 4 year old

(17 Posts)
mamalamode Thu 22-Oct-09 19:56:57

to come for a few hours sisters kids will be there and a few other kids in the hired hall mum and dad will then go then take sisters kids home early partner suggested he would get son picked up b in laws I dont want my son to go am I ur.

MuffinToptheMule Thu 22-Oct-09 20:00:51

I can't understand your message.

StrawberriesandCherries Thu 22-Oct-09 20:01:30

Pardon? Might be me but dont understand what you are asking

overmydeadbody Thu 22-Oct-09 20:02:15

come again?

paisleyleaf Thu 22-Oct-09 20:02:51

Why don't you want your son to go?

bigchris Thu 22-Oct-09 20:02:58

well as it's friday night what is the harm your son going for a few hours? it is nice of your sister to invite him

overmydeadbody Thu 22-Oct-09 20:04:21

why don't you want your ds there?

DailyMailNameChanger Thu 22-Oct-09 20:04:31

YY U R bu.

mamalamode Thu 22-Oct-09 20:11:46

Its not that I dont want him their I just worry that people will be drunk he will running all over the place, im worried people will thin k me as a bad mum and he should be in bed worried that is it not exceptable and I said I was not bringing him and I want to let my hair down as I dont get out much.

bigchris Thu 22-Oct-09 20:15:23

can you explain that to your sister? at the end of the day it is up to you, not her

MaggieEsLaMejorBruja Thu 22-Oct-09 20:16:48

Como/??

GhoulishFan Thu 22-Oct-09 20:17:31

they won't think you're a bad mum if other kids are there, will they!

If you want a child-free evening on the other hand, that's more reasonable IMO

brimfull Thu 22-Oct-09 20:19:43

quoi?

mamalamode Thu 22-Oct-09 20:22:11

Thats more to the point I dont want him there Im so bad, But I dont I love him but I want to enjoy myself with my sister and partner and friends and not to have to worry as I feel I will not be able to relax partner said he wont drink and he will look after him but im still not pleased, and he told our son he can go now.

DailyMailNameChanger Thu 22-Oct-09 20:24:44

If he is being picked up by the in-laws later on then you can set the time to anything you like. EG a couple of hours after you get there. Do you really expect people to be rip roaring drunk in that time? You will still be able to let your hair down when he has gone. Your partner wants (his?) child to be there... Sorry, YAStillBU IMO.

paisleyleaf Thu 22-Oct-09 20:28:45

That's nice of your partner
I think you should take him up on that. It's only going to be for the beginning bit of the party.

mamalamode Thu 22-Oct-09 20:31:23

Your right I am I should take him and let him have fun for a few hours,he can be picked up so its not a big deal your right I just wanted other people's opinon thank you xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now