Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Price / Andre OVERLOAD!

(14 Posts)
SprocketAndTubbs Thu 22-Oct-09 18:15:16

Went to buy tea at the shops this afternoon and thought I would also buy a magazine. Came home with just the tea - Jeeeez, who really still cares about Katie Price and Peter Andre that much that they and their falling outs are on the front of nearly every magazine (gossipy / chat magazines, not horse and hound or anything) and some newspapers too.

AIBU to wish that there was something else 'important' happening in the world of celebrity that means that I don't have to be bombarded with their bl**dy miserable faces everytime I walk down the magazine aisle? I know they are both going through a terrible time at the moment, but they must be raking it in. Who is interested in every single comment that they make that warrants they be on so many front pages?

Sorry, rant over!

Itsjustafleshwound Thu 22-Oct-09 18:18:21

How inconsiderate of S Gately to die !!

ImSoNotTelling Thu 22-Oct-09 18:20:44

YABU for wanting to read celebrity magazines.

Stick to MN.

Monsterspam Thu 22-Oct-09 18:25:02

Itsjustafleshwound - I don't understand your comment at all

Itsjustafleshwound Thu 22-Oct-09 18:26:21

here??

'AIBU to wish that there was something else 'important' happening in the world of celebrity that means that I don't have to be bombarded with their bl**dy miserable faces everytime'

thesunshinesbrightly Thu 22-Oct-09 18:26:44

it isnt just celeb magazines it's everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2shoescreepingthroughblood Thu 22-Oct-09 18:27:14

yanbu
Itsjustafleshwound is though

TitsalinaBumsquash Thu 22-Oct-09 18:27:15

I agree im pretty sure all KP has to so is fart and she's on the front cover of Closer or something. hmm

Getting old now, the whole world knows she's a Muppet we don't need reminding!

Not sure what Stephen G has to do with this thread?......

thesunshinesbrightly Thu 22-Oct-09 18:28:26

Itsjustafleshwound - nor me????

<<confused>>

Monsterspam Thu 22-Oct-09 18:33:37

I'm still confused.

Obviously him dying has had next to no effect on the magazines or OP wouldn't be (rightly) complaining about the current overdose of Jordan and Peter Andre?

Ladyanonymous Thu 22-Oct-09 18:37:36

I don't mind PA is looking pretty hot these days...I just don't read the words

thesunshinesbrightly Thu 22-Oct-09 18:39:48

I agree with ladyanonymous, but i think enough is enough.

<<fed up face>>

SprocketAndTubbs Thu 22-Oct-09 18:46:20

I don't think Stephen G was given nearly enough coverage - actually - sorry if this is being very insensitive - but it makes me wonder just how overkill the press would be if something genuinely tragic did happen to either Price or Andre - and what would fill our magazines up afterwards - and why does Karry Katona keep appearing when I am wondering if she is technically still a celeb??

GrimmaTheNome Thu 22-Oct-09 18:56:55

I barely know who these people are. Because I don't buy those stupid magazines. I've not noticed them too much in the papers we get at the weekend either.

If theres stuff in the mags you like enough to want them anyway, then just ignore the other bits - like I ignore the sports and motoring bits of newspapers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now