Talk

Advanced search

to give my dh this ultimatum

(4 Posts)
addictedtosuckingblood Thu 22-Oct-09 12:36:12

my dh is in his final year of studying to be a charterd accoutant and this week is at collage.

yesterday he came home and told me a funny story - a fellow student turned up 1 1/2 hours late for collage because he fell asleep on the train and when he woke up realised he was in oxford so had to get a return train to birmingham. when he turned up the tutor looked at him and asked wherre his books were he said 'oh they're in uxbridge'

no one in the class of 24 thought to ask him why! i just feel the story is incomplete!

so i have told dh that we wont be having sex untill he finds out how his friends books, that he had the day before, ended up in uxbridge.

he just doesnt seem to understand that i am a nosey begger intrested and says that iabu!!

so am i??
grin

TrillianSlasher Thu 22-Oct-09 12:44:00

Sounds like he left the books on the train when he switched to head back towards Birmingham, so they went on to Uxbridge (and were picked up by the cleaners at the end of the line) and are now there in lost property.

Your DH can thank me later grin

addictedtosuckingblood Thu 22-Oct-09 12:47:12

lol, i'm sure he will

addictedtosuckingblood Thu 22-Oct-09 12:51:02

i just spoke to him on the phone, apparantly it wasnt uxbridge it was lemington and he still hasnt found out angry

(i dont know where i got uxbridge from sorry blush)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now