Talk

Advanced search

to think dp should have bought disposables?

(8 Posts)
hanaboo Wed 21-Oct-09 17:32:17

for our dog, not our baby..
the dog's on heat, its the second time i've had to deal with this, the first time was disgusting, drops of blood everywhere, me running around with the anti bac spray all day and night.
in between then and now i've realised that u can buy nappies for dogs so when dp went to the pet shop i told him to buy some.
i've just come home and looked in the bag to find one that u obviously have to wash and re-use eeeew shock
am i being lazy or am i being reasonable to not want to wash a dogs period blood out of a nappy every night?

PoisonToadstool Wed 21-Oct-09 17:34:22

Get your dog neutered? Make him wash them?

hanaboo Wed 21-Oct-09 17:40:31

lol we're actually trying to mate her but she will be neutered very soon afterwards
thing is, i just don't think he will, (its me who wanted the nappies) (disposables) then he'll throw it away and say oh well, we'll just have to keep cleaning the floor angry

mamadiva Wed 21-Oct-09 17:41:17

Can you buy reusables for a dog?

My aunt used to put a pair of knickers (with a hold in for tail) and an Always sanitary towel on her dog, man I hated walking it

mamadiva Wed 21-Oct-09 17:42:09

a hole not hold blush

IMoveTheStarsForNoOne Wed 21-Oct-09 17:42:53

mamadiva- snort. Oh god, I feel your pain - my Mum used to do exactly the same thing!

hanaboo Wed 21-Oct-09 17:47:04

actually mamadiva thats not a bad idea... i could buy some cheap tescos ones
(i think i'd take it off for walks though)
loving the picture in my head grin

MadameDuBain Wed 21-Oct-09 17:48:27

Surely washing dog pants is DH's job? Since he made the decision

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now