Talk

Advanced search

Where's the peeing in a cup thread gone?

(13 Posts)
GhoulsAreLoud Tue 20-Oct-09 13:12:56

Has it been deleted because the OP wanted it gone?

MNHQ have never deleted my embarassing hastily put together threads when I've asked before.

<huffs>

VinegARGHHHTits Tue 20-Oct-09 13:14:25

OP did mention she was going to get it deleted

i saw it but didnt post as it would have just been another YABU to add to her list

GhoulsAreLoud Tue 20-Oct-09 13:16:44

Me too vinegar, but I was watching with interest to see if anyone took her side.

I'm surprised they agreed to delete it, it hadn't got nasty, from what I saw (although that was about an hour ago).

LynetteScavo Tue 20-Oct-09 13:18:52

She was being U, thoguh! grin

Geocentric Tue 20-Oct-09 13:20:10

I was also lurking on it... wasn't sure if I should be shock or if I should pmsl (in a beaker wink)

squeaver Tue 20-Oct-09 13:20:59

I think she was concerned she'd be identified because of the very <ahem> specific nature of her op.

Lilyloooohhhh Tue 20-Oct-09 13:22:13

She was concerned she would be identified hmm Am sure it was nothing to do with everyone agreeing she was BU!

JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 20-Oct-09 13:24:06

Seems there was some stuff in the thread that could have compromised the OP in real life so we deleted it, as we tend to do to protect folks' privacy. Sorry for everyone who posted on the thread - as you know we don't like to just delete things willy-nilly because we recognise that it's annoying to take trouble over a post, only for it to be obliterated.

GhoulsAreLoud Tue 20-Oct-09 13:31:15

Ah, I see Squeaver, perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread then blush

Althouh the first mention of wanting it deleted I saw was because she didn't want people to keep posting.

<makes note to claim cite possible RL discovery when next wanting to get an ill-advised thread deleted by MNHQ>

GhoulsAreLoud Tue 20-Oct-09 13:32:12

Thanks Justine grin

pointyhat Tue 20-Oct-09 13:35:00

ach. I'd only just joined in

whoooooisasking Tue 20-Oct-09 13:42:35

"willy nilly"

<childish snigger>

Lulumama Tue 20-Oct-09 13:45:42

i think being the mother of a child who peed in a cup would make you fairly identifiable in itself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now