Talk

Advanced search

in asking the builder who's parked opposite my house,to move his feckin' van,with his feckin' yappin'mutt inside?

(9 Posts)
motherbeyond Tue 20-Oct-09 10:06:51

it has been parked there since 9 am,and every and the dog is shut inside barking incessantley.it is driving me insane! but the real reason i want him to move it is that my 18 month old is going for a nap soon,and as i am pregnant and knackered i was going to take advntage and have a nap too.both our bedrooms are at the front of the house and we won't be able to sleep with the noise.

i could go over and ask him,or there is a number on the side i could ring...what do you think?!!

IMoveTheStarsForNoOne Tue 20-Oct-09 10:10:04

Take yourself and your toddler over and very kindly ask him to move it as you both need to go to sleep now (if you're not obviously pregnant, point that out to him as well)

Failing that, call the RSPCA

motherbeyond Tue 20-Oct-09 10:58:16

well,he's in bed now and i've put his music box on so hopefully that will drown out the noise..but im not gonna get a sleep,the dog has now set off the other dog in the road and are having a bark-off...the builder has also put the cement mixer on etc aaarrgggh

curiositykilled Tue 20-Oct-09 11:00:02

Just call the dog warden about the distressed dog left in a locked van.

TrickOrNinks Tue 20-Oct-09 11:00:42

Complain if you can. I had this with a workman leaving his vans doors open and the radio blaring waking DS from his nap cue hellish day.

And he was from the bloody Housing Association. You'd think they'd be professional and considerate.

ReneRusso Tue 20-Oct-09 11:05:20

Is it a shit tzu? In which case we may be neighbours! I can't believe people take their dog to work and leave it locked in a van all day. Definitely go and have a word.

motherbeyond Thu 22-Oct-09 10:33:42

it's not a shit tzu..it's a big angry mongrel!i went over and asked him ,he was very nice about it.i said i'd put them down at 10.30,he said he's sort it by then...but lo and behold...it's still piggin there!

twirlymum Thu 22-Oct-09 10:35:46

What's a shit tzu?

One with no animals.

Sorry blush couldn't resist.

ReneRusso Thu 22-Oct-09 10:50:05

very good twirlymum grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now