Talk

Advanced search

AIBU TO......

(5 Posts)
bloodredcherrymonster Mon 19-Oct-09 16:30:17

be a little concerned that exdp, and his gf have just found out that they are having a baby girl? i have two girls with exdp, and he is useless at seeing them now (supposed to have them every saturday and usually only turns up once a month), aibu to worry that it will get even worse?

Trikken Mon 19-Oct-09 16:41:21

i think u r a bit, it is their life, if they want a baby it is their decision. yanbu for wanting ex p to be more involved with your girls tho.

posieparker Mon 19-Oct-09 16:43:19

Not of course you're not unreasonable. But maybe gf will become more understanding and make him more reliable? [fingers crossed emoticon]

bloodredcherrymonster Mon 19-Oct-09 16:45:41

thats why i am concerned, becuase he is hopeless already, am dreading what it will be like come march when baby is due. am not worried about them having a baby, just that it will eat even more into the time which my girls get with their dad, which is nowhere near enough as it is. the worst part is, they only live down the road so really have no excuse to just not turn up

posieparker Mon 19-Oct-09 17:31:25

MMmm, is this a formal arrangement? THe one to see the girls and does he pay maintainence?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now