Talk

Advanced search

AIBU - to go back to bed for an hour ?

(8 Posts)
CaptainUnderpants Sun 18-Oct-09 08:59:03

Was up at 7.30 this morning , made packed lunches for two DS , sorted their rugby kit out , gave them breakfast , whilst DH flapped as he could n't get the printer going to print details out of where he was going today for a rugby festival, he gave up went outside had a fag, sorted a flask of teas out for himself and his own breakfast , while I got the printer going and gave hime the directions to where he was going. Not expected back until tea time -

AIBU to go back to bed for an hour or so ? grin

If I dont reply I'm in bed !

IwantGordonTHATway Sun 18-Oct-09 09:01:01

YANBU. I'm going back later on.

seaglass Sun 18-Oct-09 09:01:03

What about ironing? filling the freezer? hoovering? cleaning the loo? walking the dog?

Ahh bugger it, go back to bed envy

CaptainUnderpants Sun 18-Oct-09 09:04:12

Just boiling kettle for cup of tea , so not in bed yet.

I have a few household chores to do , but have got it done to a fine art to get it done quick , plus a quick squirt of Pledge in the air to give the impression that you have dusted and polished !

I do have to clean Guinea pigs out as well so I think I need to save my energy and have a rest whilst I can .smile

BertieBotts Sun 18-Oct-09 09:05:11

Oh I always do this. YANBU

geordieminx Sun 18-Oct-09 09:13:03

I think it would be VERY unreasonable to go back to bed for an hour... 2 hours however, totally reasonable grin

Twintummy Sun 18-Oct-09 09:15:49

Go to bed. I'd be tempted to have an hour in bed, then watch a DVD on the sofa with a duvet and the Sunday papers. Sounds bliss!

girlsyearapart Sun 18-Oct-09 09:17:23

God yeah. A good day here is when I can co ordinate the dds nap time so I can also have a nap..

In my defence dd2 has been waking at 5ish am recently..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now