Talk

Advanced search

to be very pissed off with an old friend?

(9 Posts)
redsofas Fri 16-Oct-09 16:46:24

well i dont see this friend anymore as she lives in a different country and i dont really speak to her much either but she has a relative of mine on her facebook.
I am in a very tricky situation with ds2 dad with police being involved for his violence and scince then threats to harm me, ds2 and my family in general.
He screamed at me at one point that said friend had been slagging me off to him on fb, i shrugged it off (known her before the move for over 10 years and shed never even met him) never mentioned to her and they are no longer friends on fb.
Well last night my relative was on fb and this friend randomly out of nowhere popped up with exact phrase 'who's the babies dad?' relative didnt reply and so she asked again a min later. Relative still didnt reply so she said 'why are you ignoring me, whos the babies dad'
What do i make of this and why is she so interested in only that? she was also asking for relative to send her pics of ds2.

busybutterfly Fri 16-Oct-09 17:31:28

Sounds like they've been discussing your DS2's paternity.

None of her bloody business but hope it doesn't make things difficult for you with DS2's dad.

oldraver Fri 16-Oct-09 18:25:03

Ask her why she's asking if it bothers you, or just tell her to mind her own

redsofas Fri 16-Oct-09 18:27:04

thing is shes never even met him has no idea who he is and as a childhood friend for over 10 years why would she involve herself with him?

thesunshinesbrightly Fri 16-Oct-09 18:36:09

How rude!!! what has it got too do with her angry

wannaBe Fri 16-Oct-09 18:38:22

it's facebook again isn't it?

I would just delete her and forget about it.

6feetundertheGroundhogs Fri 16-Oct-09 18:41:32

I never have these issues with FB.. but then again, I have a handful of friends and have culled off those idiots that friended me but never ever said hello...

Delete them, you'll feel better for it...

Less is more....

redsofas Fri 16-Oct-09 19:29:32

Thing is she was a friend a rl friend and a very good one for a very long time thats why i just dont quite get it?!
No wonder i have an issue with trust, i trust bloody no-one and then the people i think i can probably trust turn ot to be crappy too, angry god i am so grateful for my children and my amazing best friend!

(not the one i am talking about in this post btw, wasnt a sarcastic thing!)

overmydeadbody Fri 16-Oct-09 19:32:30

So it sounds like she isn't a friend at all.

Just ignore it and her, and ask your relative to do the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now