Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that blue glittery playdough is very good at stemming blood flow from my little pony and playdough knife inflicted wounds?

(4 Posts)
FullyCertifiedTroll Sun 11-Oct-09 18:39:06

Well, am I?????

Seriously. I ended up spending the afternoon in A&E - see this thread.

The doctors laughed! Yes, I they laughed! They laughed at my blue glittery playdough wound dressing on my abdomen and on my leg stump. They laughed at the my little pony shaped hole I was sporting. And then they dared to laugh at my beautiful hand-made artificial leg, crafted lovingly for me by my daughters out of lego...well, duplo actually as the DDs aren't old enough for proper lego yet.

I am astounded but don't know where to go from here really. Surely they ought to be more professional than that. I feel humiliated - nay, violated sad.

And to top it all, my good leg is so, so painful from the fuzzy felt burns.

Oh woe is me!

PeedOffWithNits Sun 11-Oct-09 18:40:57

sue the buggers!!

for...erm...... psychological damage??

Northernlurker Sun 11-Oct-09 19:43:22

Oh ffs! The doctors have got better things to do than run after you and your wobbly lego legs! They see people with playdough inflicted injuries every day and it puts a huge burden on resources! You were lucky to get treated at all you know - it is free after all. In America there are people who have to sell their houses after a run in with play equipment. It wrecks lives - just think before you act next time!

Tombliboobs Sun 11-Oct-09 19:52:12

I am not surprised they laughed, duplo? You chose duplo. Of all the construction toys you could have picked?

I am disappointed.

However, you can clearly make your own blue glittery playdough so that gains you a little credibility. why did you not follow my mooncup advice either? shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now