Talk

Advanced search

I know this is not an AIBU but just wanted to say thanks

(3 Posts)
asteri Mon 05-Oct-09 14:07:44

A few weeks ago I posted on here about how frustrated I was that I couldnt get my husband to commit to a time when to try for a baby. He kept moving the goalposts (we arent going to have enough money, i want to go on holiday, and so on and so forth). to the point where I was scared to ask him for fear of sounding like a nag. Well, I received quite a few replies some of them giving me advice on how to approach it and some of them just giving me support, well, I managed to pull myself togetherlong enough to be able to explain to him how I felt and how I think we can afford it and after lots of discussions we have decided to start trying in November/December there are a couple of one off bills to find in November/December and he seems to be working on the assumption that I will get pregnant straight away (?) So thanks to all who responded!

Stigaloid Mon 05-Oct-09 14:19:21

oooh congrats! Hope it works out for you. Aim for December = September baby means oldest in school year and more time at home with mummy before starting school. My DS is a late summer baby and will be the youngest in his year and goes just after turning 4, whereas his friend, born 2 months later, will be going when she is 5.

asteri Mon 05-Oct-09 14:28:14

Thanks stigaloid, Ill try me best wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now