(14 Posts)
LoveBeingAMummy Sat 03-Oct-09 23:44:27

is it me or is it crap?

kormaAAAARRRRGGHHchameleon Sat 03-Oct-09 23:46:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

cheeseandeyeballsarnie Sat 03-Oct-09 23:46:16

dont know-not tried it.whys it crap?

Eaglebird Sat 03-Oct-09 23:46:22

I used to think it was crap too, but the quality seems to have improved over the past few months.

LoveBeingAMummy Sun 04-Oct-09 00:03:10

It is the worst quality I ahve ever seen, just not nice (and I don't mean not pretty looking)

musicposy Sun 04-Oct-09 00:08:53

Tesco fruit is crap too. I get so fed up with buying whole punnets/ bags of stuff and half of it is off or mouldy. The other half tastes like water.

I get mine at Waitrose or Abel and Cole nowadays. The abel and cole stuff can sometimes look a bit funnier but it tastes sooo much better.

I remember a few years ago Tesco running an ad that said something like same quality as Waitrose but cheaper price. I hope they were sued under trade descriptions for such a blatant lie! I notice the ad didn't stick around for long, obviously absolutely no one believed it....

LoveBeingAMummy Sun 04-Oct-09 00:10:46

Never tried able and cloe,is it worth ti?

Ledodgy Sun 04-Oct-09 00:11:40

It's shit. The bananas and peaches etc are rock hard and only seem to ripen at some point in the night when you can't access them and then when you come back to them they are over ripe and mouldy!

VinegARGHHHTits Sun 04-Oct-09 00:12:47

YANBU It is shite, and chavsda never stock their shelfs either, i refuse to shop there, unless its a desperate, life or death emergency

geminigirl Sun 04-Oct-09 00:35:29

I totally agree...the quality is rubbish

StewieGriffinsMom Sun 04-Oct-09 07:54:14

Message withdrawn

OrmIrian Sun 04-Oct-09 07:56:16

Had no problem with it. We use loads. Perhaps we are just lucky.

Deemented Sun 04-Oct-09 08:13:06

Best place i find for fruit and veg is Lidl.

Always excellent quality and very reasonable prices too. Just a pain they dont take milk tokens...

addictedtosuckingblood Sun 04-Oct-09 09:08:20

completley agree asda is rubbish. i always used to shop in asda (as my mum did) and honestly just thought that you had to buy fruit on the day or day before you were going to eat it. i thought everyone did that blush untill i started shopping in morrisons, and i can have a punnett of necterines, and be shocked that 4 days after buying them, they are still ok to eat! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now