Talk

Advanced search

To think that actually the worst symptom of swine flu is...

(4 Posts)
Morloth Sat 03-Oct-09 19:37:08

the cabin fever?

We are on Day 4 here (well of DS's turn) and are all going freaking crazy, the Tamiflu seems to have worked wonders on the boy but now he is back to bouncing off the walls.

DH has started coughing now...he can't get sick until next week!

baconsandwich Sat 03-Oct-09 19:40:31

it is awful isn't, mind you my two have been so sick that could not have considered going out of the house. Have your whole family had it? Just the two kids here - DH and I keep wondering if it's going to strike. DS1 went down with it 9 days ago - surely we would have had it by now?

Morloth Sat 03-Oct-09 19:44:42

DS came down with it pretty hard on Wednesday, we gave him the tamiflu that night and he seems to be pretty bouncy now (though still sounding like he is going to lose a lung).

I am knocked up and started symptoms on Thursday and have just started on the Relenza (I probably held off too long but was hesitant to take unless it seemed serious enough).

DH has just started coughing today. No-one is sleeping properly with all the coughing, I am worried about baby/pneumonia/side effects from drugs.

glastocat Sat 03-Oct-09 21:03:41

My worst symptom was puking in my sleep. That was a real high point. hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now