Talk

Advanced search

To want to grind to a halt almost all the time?

(5 Posts)
jasper Sat 03-Oct-09 10:52:13

Wasn't sure where to post this.
Am I normal? might be a better title.

I work part time, kids 10,9,7 so they can disappear to the far corners of the house without needing much supervision. My housekeeping standards are pretty low wink

My default position is to sit on the sofa reading or surfing, or better still to go back to bed for a few hours during the day if dh is around.

I am just so blooming tired all the time.
Not unhappy, just lacking in energy and can't be bothered to do anything.

Have been to the doc to have bloods checked ( three times in last 2 years - feel like I am stalking him)

AM I normal? Do the rest of you feel this way?

VinegARGHHHTits Sat 03-Oct-09 10:58:08

I think youre lacking in self motivation, yes i sometimes feel like that but only if i let myself, the more you do it the easy it will become to let yourself iykwim?

I have to force myself to do energetic things, but once they are done i always feel better for it, and then dont feel so guilty when i lounge around

Try it? get the hoover out, then when its done have a guilt free lounge on the sofa grin

VinegARGHHHTits Sat 03-Oct-09 11:00:20

And when say get to hoover out, i dont me get it out and look at it, use it grin

lemonmuffin Sat 03-Oct-09 11:57:26

I know exactly what you mean, I'm just the same, i keep thinking i should do some exercise to try and improve my energy levels but then i can't seem to summom up the energy to do any!
Dont be too hard on yourself tho, 3 kids, a job and a house to run is enough for anyone to cope with.

jasper Sat 03-Oct-09 17:09:01

lemonmuffin you put it so well! And the times I do drag myself out for a walk I feel even worse.

Vinegarghhhtits, thanks to your motivation my kitchen is now spotless!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now