Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think that it really shouldn't be this hard to get madication

(4 Posts)
TinyPawz Thu 01-Oct-09 22:52:58

The saga continues, after the crazy new policy (see here)!!!

Went to the appointment today and seen a new doctor. She very thoroughly checked medical history and previous medications and gave me my script. Brilliant!

I then went next door to the chemist, handed over the script. Chemist woman got everything together and handed the parcel to me saying 'They didn't give you your normal tablets, is that right?' NO!!

I had to go back to doctors albeit only next door and wait to see the doc again and explain that the brand of tablet she gave me, makes me very sick (all in my notes) and that I need a specific type. Lovely doc then writes on the script and hands it back.

By the time I get outside, the chemist has closed for the day

I now have to travel back to the chemist tomorrow as they have already stamped the damn script!!!!!!

Sweet lord, something that used to be so simple, should not be this hard!

Colonelcupcake Thu 01-Oct-09 22:56:47

I agree madication is about right, I don't see why they couldn't have just waited a minute or two more for you after realising it was wrong

nancy75 Thu 01-Oct-09 23:01:35

just read your other thread, i get my repeat perscription through my chemist rather than my doctor, i ring the chemist, they do something with the gp, i pick it up the next day, might be worth asking in the chemist rather than the surgery?

TinyPawz Fri 02-Oct-09 13:30:01

nancy75 I'll check with my chemist about that but something tells me it'll ne a nonstarter

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now