Talk

Advanced search

I am no being unreasonable but i think i have just lost the plot!!!

(16 Posts)
TheLadyEvenstar Mon 28-Sep-09 22:25:04

I know this is not an AIBU but i know most ppl are here at this time,

I have just spent the last 35 minutes in a panic searching the entire flat for my anti biotics (gum infection) only to find them in the first place i bloody looked!

I am having a bad evening.

blueshoes Mon 28-Sep-09 22:28:27

Poor Evenstar. Did you miss it the first time?

<offers a glass of wine ... or two>

TheLadyEvenstar Mon 28-Sep-09 22:30:47

Blue, i was in such a panic seriously! I was sweating with fear of what had happened to them....was petrified in case when i had gone to shop and left dp here with ds's ds2 had climbed up and eaten them!!

Can we make that a bottle of wine?

blueshoes Mon 28-Sep-09 22:36:39

Yup, here's the bottle.

I see what you mean about ds2 eating them. I would never have thought that - now looking at the nurofen blister pack I left on the coffee table with concern.

TheLadyEvenstar Mon 28-Sep-09 22:41:14

Sorry Blue didn't mean to make you look with concern. I always worry about things like that...maybe because i did do that with dad tablets when i was little and had my stomach pumped for them to find the tablets stuck/hidden in between my teeth and lip. I was a horrible kid! And as ds2 is sooooooooo like me i could just see him doing something like that.

Quattrocento Mon 28-Sep-09 22:41:51

You can't drink - you're on antibiotics <snatches bottle away>. Have some chocolate instead.

blueshoes Mon 28-Sep-09 22:45:34

I am far too blase on health and safety clearly smile.

Any other thing stressing you at the mo?

TheLadyEvenstar Mon 28-Sep-09 22:46:00

Quattro noooooooooo gimme it back I can't eat chocolate am on a no sweety stuff diet thanks to my dentist!!! (old one that is!!!, Not my lovely new one who I am going to kidnap and marry for being such a darling and listening and understanding and being gorgeously gorgeous)

mathanxiety Tue 29-Sep-09 04:09:14

Why don't you just suck the chocolate? It never has to touch your teeth smile.

thumbwitch Tue 29-Sep-09 05:21:26

TLE - glad the visit to the new dentist went well then!grin

TheLadyEvenstar Tue 29-Sep-09 07:09:16

TW I am seriously pee'd off with old one!

I went to see him on 22nd and he said Oh you have an abcess.
He didn't give me anti biotics but DID write me a letter for the hospital...to have 9 teeth removed. I didn't think it was right so I went to another dentist and guess what?? I need 2 crowns and possibly 1 tooth out but this dentist thinks he can save the tooth. When i explained my teeth were fine until I fell pg with ds2 he told me it was a common problem and that it can all be sorted. Hence the reason I am so pleased with my new dentist lol.

katiestar Wed 30-Sep-09 14:16:47

Did you think she had earten the packet as well ?

TheLadyEvenstar Wed 30-Sep-09 17:30:26

Katie who ds2? or dentist?

Stayingsunnygirl Wed 30-Sep-09 17:38:06

If you do ever find the plot, TLES, can you let me know where it is - I lost it years ago and frankly, have given up looking. We seem to cope OK without it!! grin

Now - if I can just help you with that chocolate and wine..........

TheLadyEvenstar Wed 30-Sep-09 17:52:40

SSG ...ohhhh see theres the thing I have finished my anti-biotics now and so i can drink...as for the chocolate you can have it if you can get it off of ds2!!

elmofan Wed 30-Sep-09 18:18:05

ohhhh can i have wine too , the dc's are is a bad mood & going against me all day

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: