Talk

Advanced search

To want to leave this credit somewhere where it will be stolen?

(8 Posts)
notanumber Mon 28-Sep-09 19:35:13

The vendor of our house when we bought it two years ago really misled us and was generally quite unpleasant.

They keep getting credit cards sent to our address. In the past have always contientiously destroyed the cards but at present am cursing them for yet another thing that they shafted us over....

I want to leave the card somewhere really dodgy in the hope that she gets her identity and all her money stolen. AIBU?

overmydeadbody Mon 28-Sep-09 19:38:03

yes YABU

overmydeadbody Mon 28-Sep-09 19:38:58

just write "not known at this address return to sender" on the envelope and put it back in the postbox

TheHeadbangingWombat Mon 28-Sep-09 19:40:04

YABVU.

HecatesTwopenceworth Mon 28-Sep-09 19:41:48

You would be if you actually did it!

But you are human and you are having fantasies grin don't beat yourself up!

If it makes you feel better, I fantasise about those who have crossed me being maimed and / or dying horribly. I tell nobody, it hurts no-one and it helps me to get it out of my system. grin

tootiredtothink Mon 28-Sep-09 19:44:05

YABU - as all the bad debt would end up on your doorstep!

<<note to self - never cross Hecate>>

notanumber Mon 28-Sep-09 19:51:42

Meh. Ok.

I know, I know ... I don't think I'd really have done it, but it would be nice if bad things happen to her <<psycho emoticon>>

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 28-Sep-09 19:58:50

YABU

It is no fun having your identity stolen - no matter what they have done to piss you off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now