Talk

Advanced search

To have chalked a thick line where the edge of my dropped kerb really is

(7 Posts)
SoupDragon Sun 27-Sep-09 19:03:40

to make it clear that is is not, in fact, about 4 feet further across where the back of the parked car is. There is often a car over hanging the edge by a foot or so which isn't a really problem (just irritating) as it's a wide drive but this has pushed me over the edge.

I felt rather petty and childish whilst doing it but felt so much better

lal123 Sun 27-Sep-09 19:06:56

If its not a problem why make a deal out of it?

bibbitybobbityhat Sun 27-Sep-09 19:09:35

Yabu a bit of a numpty. And people in your street will laugh at you for being so precious over your dropped kerb. But you surely know that.

littlerach Sun 27-Sep-09 19:11:37

Well our neighbours have builders in (since May) and they are always doing this to our driveway, but actually make it so that I can hardly get off angry
And their friend does the same.
Pisses me off.
A lot.

kitkatqueen Sun 27-Sep-09 19:31:09

My neighbour is always getting blocked into or out of her drive, it must drive her bananas. YANBU.

LIZS Sun 27-Sep-09 19:36:31

We have that problem and as the front of our property is completely open to the paveemnt so the extent of our dropped kerb les obvious. Not helped by our neighbours parking up strictly to the edge one side which blocks visibility onto a busy road.

SoupDragon Sun 27-Sep-09 20:13:44

lal123, read the post properly - it's isn't a huge problem when it is a foot over and I ignore it. This is taking the piss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now