Talk

Advanced search

to think at the start of the academic year one could purchase an academic year diary???

(14 Posts)
EccentricaGallumbits Sat 26-Sep-09 18:06:07

Hmm? well?

why can I not?

and now I am going to be stuck carrying round a small handbag diary, a calander and an A4 sized timetable rather than the pretty, swedett, pink version I was envisioging?

MaureenMLove Sat 26-Sep-09 18:10:04

Someone from a Supply Agency sent me one last week, as a promotional gift. In fact, I've had several and handed them to other people. I'm pretty sure it's academic, since it was from a teaching agency! If you're still desparate in a couple of weeks, let me know and I'm sure I could send it to you. It's A5 size and pale blue. It does have the company name on it, but it's yours if you want it.smile

MaureenMLove Sat 26-Sep-09 18:10:22

Someone from a Supply Agency sent me one last week, as a promotional gift. In fact, I've had several and handed them to other people. I'm pretty sure it's academic, since it was from a teaching agency! If you're still desparate in a couple of weeks, let me know and I'm sure I could send it to you. It's A5 size and pale blue. It does have the company name on it, but it's yours if you want it.smile

kathyis6incheshigh Sat 26-Sep-09 18:11:22

Do they make academic diaries in pink?

MaureenMLove Sat 26-Sep-09 18:13:00

I'm sure they do. It's the sort of thing a female 6th former or college student would want. It'll be the half price stationery section in WHS, you need to look in.

TheFallenMadonna Sat 26-Sep-09 18:14:37

I got a rather nice one from paperchase. Rainbow hues in there...

LIZS Sat 26-Sep-09 18:15:18

You may be too late - they were out in July. thought Staples may have had some last time we were there though.

CNyle Sat 26-Sep-09 18:15:27

a diary or a planner?

islandofsodor Sat 26-Sep-09 18:19:00

I just got dd a pink one with butterflies on from Wh Smiths

gemmiegoatlegs Sat 26-Sep-09 18:24:47

waterstones have loads of academic diaries

ThisBoyDerekDrew Sat 26-Sep-09 18:25:29

academic diaries to chose from

EccentricaGallumbits Sat 26-Sep-09 18:26:09

thanks maureen. thats v kind. WHS don't have any but I do live in the sticks. will venture to a big city (swindon) and see if I can find one there.

EccentricaGallumbits Sat 26-Sep-09 18:27:22

ooh look at all those on amazon. fabulous. knew you lot could ind me one.

angelbymoonlight Sat 26-Sep-09 19:43:35

They had some in whsmiths near me last week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now