Talk

Advanced search

to not want to listen to someone else's shit music every night?

(7 Posts)
TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Wed 23-Sep-09 19:59:12

My neighbour plays his music from about 7.30-10ish every night. The same complete crap rap music. While he smokes weed.

His room is next to ours. Our DS's room is the next room to ours. He manages to wake our son up- who goes to bed at 6pm. He is 1 year old and he is tired by this time, I do not want to change his bedtime, he likes to sleep 6pm-7am, then we get up and ready for work.

Because we do actually work. We often go to bed early as I'm pregnant and exhausted, we both work and I have migraines. They don't work so he can be loud all night and sleep all day.

This may sound familiar- I posted about them the other week.

But tonight I'm really annoyed. His music seems louder than usual and he's laughing and shouting really loud over the music. I'm downstairs and it is still irritating me whilst I am watching a film with DH. DS is asleep and I know it will wake him soon. Their toddlers don't go to sleep until 10.30-11ish so it doesn't affect their kids.

I just do not want to listen to his dross music in my home.

But if it's before 11pm, I don't have a leg to stand on do I? We will have a newborn baby soon and he will surely keep the baby awake too.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

PartOfTheHumphreysGroup Wed 23-Sep-09 20:04:56

Have you spoken to him about it?
I'd probably call the police, suggesting you think dealing is going on! Not that I have anything against weed but just to piss him off as they'll surely confiscate it if they go round and smell it.

PartOfTheHumphreysGroup Wed 23-Sep-09 20:05:53

Yanbu btw, especially when pregnant and tired. Nightmare.

sarah293 Wed 23-Sep-09 20:07:59

Message withdrawn

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Wed 23-Sep-09 20:08:50

SORRY I'VE POSTED THIS TWICE- MY COMPUTER CRASHED. I DO APPOLOGISE.

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Wed 23-Sep-09 20:11:17

Can I call environmental noise if it's before 11pm? WE haven't told him but DH wants to and I want to keep the peace as they're just PITA

PartOfTheHumphreysGroup Wed 23-Sep-09 20:45:48

I don't see why not if it's impacting your life. Get him busted too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now